Ugga Drop Champion Trophy?!?

Wembly

So I was looking at my user lookup trying to see how many avatars I had and I saw that I had a new trophy there. Apparently I got an Ugga Drop Champion Trophy. I don't believe I was in the top 100 even and it still appears that I got it so I guess you get it if you beat the game with 40,000? Anyone else get this trophy? Also aren't you usually notified when you get a new trophy? Not that I'm complaining here, just confused.

The game play is so easy I'm going to try for the trophy today after I finish my dailies. I hope it won't take me too long to get it.

To get 40000 do you just have to beat the game without losing any lives? Or collect all the tokens? Or what? I want that trophy so I want to know what I have to do.

I got the 40,000 score today, no trophy yet. In order to get that score, you have to be in first place everytime and no false starts. Make sure you pull the parachute before you crash, but not too early so the others get in front of you. Use the arrow keys to push the others out of your way at the beginning. I found I did the best with the scorchio in the middle. Try to get enough tokens to get the power ups, but if you focus on that too much you will pull the parachute too late especially in the first round.

HTH

Really? Because I was pretty sure I false started and still got the 40000. I've actually only played it like 3 times though so maybe when it first started it didn't or maybe I was apparently just better than I thought?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

same.... i didnt get a trophy ... and i got 40 000 pts

How long has it been since you submitted your score? Trophies aren't awarded instantly. I'm not sure when I got mine, but I'm *pretty sure* they're awarded at 11:50 pm, like with the rest of the flash games.

Well, I tried this and got 40,000. I checked the hi scores table and I was #100. Not sure if I still get the trophy if I get bumped off the list though..

Well, I tried this and got 40,000. I checked the hi scores table and I was #100. Not sure if I still get the trophy if I get bumped off the list though..

You get bumped upwards, so you'll get your trophy :) When I submitted my score, I was in the 100th place, now I'm number 28. And I see that you're actually displayed as being number 1 on the game page, where it displays the first three.

ETA: You don't have to be in the top 17 to get a trophy.

You get bumped upwards, so you'll get your trophy :) When I submitted my score, I was in the 100th place, now I'm number 28. And I see that you're actually displayed as being number 1 on the game page, where it displays the first three.

ETA: You don't have to be in the top 17 to get a trophy.

Thanks for explaining. So if you get 40,000, do you always get a gold trophy? What are the conditions to get silver or bronze?

I can say with relative certainty that a score of 40k will get you a gold trophy. I can't say if there even are silver and bronze trophies. I know that I've achieved a score under but close to 40k without getting a trophy.

I see. I was just curious. During the GMC, I got a score of 39,800 because of a false start. I never did get a trophy for that.

As long as 100 people get the high score, then silver and bronze trophies won't be awarded. If, say, at midnight when trophies are awarded, only 10 people got a perfect score, and 50 people got 39,800, and the next 40 people got 39,600. Then the 10 people would get gold trophies, the 50 would get silver, and the 40 would get bronze. But, since Ugga Drop is fairly easy, usually all 100 people score 40,000, so only gold trophies are awarded.

Here's a good pet page that explains how these types of trophies work: http://www.neopets.com/~tied_trophy_scores

Ugga Drop falls into the category of the "Exceptional Eight."