Would You Rather...?

shadows4fairy

Vampire all the way. Though I hate bats. :sad01_anim: But I don't want myself to turn into a wolf all the time. Would waste most of my time.

Would you rather lose someone you love or spend all of your life with someone you hate.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lose someone I love. It may sound selfish, but it's what I would have to do to save myself

Would you rather have TDN disappear from the internet or have neo disappear from the internet

Old, life brings with it many cruelties and much pain in both ways. I figure i'll be used to it by then.

If you loved someone but you could never actually be with them, would you prefer seeing them everyday but they never know, or would you want them to know but you can never see them again after that.

Btw, me and... someone... used to trade these philisophical ones back and forth alot last year so I got a million of them like that, but like nothing else cause i'm not creative. Dx

I would rather that they know, I don't want the torture the other one brings...

Would you rather (literally run) away from a strong tornado, or an erupting volcano?

My future self. I want to know how badly i'll screw my life up somehow.

PHILISOPHICAL QUESTION TIME!

Just a simple question, would you rather live life with with no pain and no love for anyone or from anyone else, or have both? You can like and dislike certain individuals but never feel anything stronger.

ninja'd. I'd rather just like and dislike.

Meet someone from history. My future self might tell me something I don't want to

know. Or if my future self is horrible, I don't want to spendy years worrying about how I will end up.

Would you rather be stuck in a gorilla cage or stuck in a walrus pool ( walls too high to climb)?

Walrus pen because I will love them, pet them, name them all george, and make them be my freinds. Gorillas aren't as reasonable.

Would you rather hate someone completely and utterly, or love someone with the same emotion level?

Also, my freinds dog hates me. Random fact. D:

I Choose the love option, but I already have that level of hate, so the first wouldn't be too bad.

Would you rather never laugh again or laugh at everything?

No bones, if I could be a Neopet. (some of them do seem to lack a skeletal structure. Then again, if it were a Ruki, I'd prefer no skin...)

Would you like to row a small boat across a river with a wolf in it for the sake of testing a riddle? Or just forget about the wolf and go to the market with the goat and cabbage?

The first one. I love riddles!

Would you rather eat something burnt to a flavorless black....block, or eat something so raw that blood was still pumping?

Flavorless black, all the way. I can't stand raw food!

Would you rather have a disease that can last for months or a highly contagious disease for a short period of time that can effect everyone you meet.

Short diease. I would just lock myself in a box and bring my laptop and food.

Would you rather spend a day relaxing and accomplishing nothing, but having fun, or doing hard work you hate all day that really pays off.

Aidan, that's the wisest thing I have ever heard you say. o.o

Teacher, I can quit, can't I? Or get fired... angel.png

PHILISOPHICAL QUESTION!

Would you rather love a star you could never meet or the person that's your best opposite gender freind? Either way though you have no chance with them though, and they can never know.

A cliff, it's probably higher and it'd be more entertaining.

Would you rather eat a flashlight or a monopoly board game (all pieces, hotels included)?

I'd rather have a family without the lottery, I don't need the lottery, chances are I won't win anyway in real life.

Would you rather be bigger than a skyscraper or smaller than a pencil?