Jhudora's Cloud issue

seraph

So I'm a little confused about the trophies for Jhudora's Cloud. Currently the high score for a gold trophy is 15,901. I have a score of 24,790 which is well above the current high score. My score was similar last month and I just finished level 21 of her quest today to see if I would be added to the high score table (I wasn't). Shouldn't I technically have the trophy for this game now? Either for last month or this month? ::is confuzzled:: Has this happened to any of you? and if not, do you think I should mail TNT and ask them?

The High Score table resets at the beginning of every month, remember? Your score is a cumulative score that began in a different month, and is therefore ineligible for trophies in later months.

If you want that trophy, start doing the quest every 12 hours at midnight NST on the first of the month! as time wears on, more and more people will slip up, giving you a shot at it. That's what I'm in the process of right now... hehe

The High Score table resets at the beginning of every month, remember? Your score is a cumulative score that began in a different month, and is therefore ineligible for trophies in later months.

If you want that trophy, start doing the quest every 12 hours at midnight NST on the first of the month! as time wears on, more and more people will slip up, giving you a shot at it. That's what I'm in the process of right now... hehe

I've given up trying to get the high score as I can never remember when to do it and I'm not in NST time!

I wouldn't even have thought of the scores resetting, thanks for mentioning that! I got to Level 20 on Jhudora's quests once, but the item she asked for was A LOT of NPs, and I just didn't have them. :( I got set back to Lvl 1.... Now I'm working on Illusen, to get the avvie.

illusen is supposedly cheaper, but IMHO jhudora looks cooler. 'better' is too subjective of a term.

i'm currently trying to get the gold trophy for jhudora, only have silver at the moment. my last quest was a stamp, that cost 94,000 np. if you are going for the gold, you better have the cash to back it up, man. also, i'm going away this weekend, if i don't get the gold trophy tomorrow, that's it, i have to wait for another month to try again! :P

I managed to get the Gold Trophy for Jhudora's Quest last night/this morning! :)

that was stressful, i had to get to level 24 in the quest, and the last three quests cost 97k, 34k, and 94k NP each. I got to the point of being so worried that I was setting alarms on my cell phone to remind me to do it....

I managed to get the Gold Trophy for Jhudora's Quest last night/this morning! :)

that was stressful, i had to get to level 24 in the quest, and the last three quests cost 97k, 34k, and 94k NP each. I got to the point of being so worried that I was setting alarms on my cell phone to remind me to do it....

I just got a 3rd place trophy for Jhudora. I had no idea... I wasn't even trying. I woke up to a Neomail from a random person, asking me questions about the cost of Jhudora's Quests. I was like... ummm. Then I thought to check my user lookup and sure enough, 3rd place trophy. I started around the beginning of the month (not purposefully) and did it every 12 hours, so I could work towards her avatar. So I went from level 2, to about 26. And I got the trophy last night.

I just got a 3rd place trophy for Jhudora. I had no idea... I wasn't even trying. I woke up to a Neomail from a random person, asking me questions about the cost of Jhudora's Quests. I was like... ummm. Then I thought to check my user lookup and sure enough, 3rd place trophy. I started around the beginning of the month (not purposefully) and did it every 12 hours, so I could work towards her avatar. So I went from level 2, to about 26. And I got the trophy last night.

haha, that's neat. I didn't try to get a trophy when I did the Illusen avatar, and I've randomly done a few quests here and there for Jhudora (no avatar yet).

Maybe I should try for a trophy...

*goes to see what the trophies look like*