FINALLY!

Fanciful Fauna has finally run out of stock. Which for about the last hour or more, was nothing but Tomamus.

I coulda kicked myself for missing the Dandan, earlier. *facepalms*

I nominate that shop for the rarest restocker. lol

Oh, and I'll cry if a pandaphant appears andf I miss it. v_v

Never really dont it before, myself. Got my hands on some pharmacy items. Including medicinal soap. Hopefully it'll sell. It was hard to catch. lol

Bah! So that was you that stole the soap right out from under my nose! No just kidding but I did try to get the medicinal soap but wasn't quick enough sadly...

Never really dont it before, myself. Got my hands on some pharmacy items. Including medicinal soap. Hopefully it'll sell. It was hard to catch. lol

I got two Herbal Scrambled Eggs and I was pretty excited about that. Other than that, a few more pharmacy items, some food and some books. Nothing too exciting.

I'm not very good at sniping the expensive stuff. I saw an unbuyable book in the bookstore once and tried to get it (I don't even know why)... No dice.

I can't even get things on normally, so I don't bother on 1/2 price day.

I just figure that just about whatever I buy is going to be worth it. In other words, I don't always know which items are profitable because I don't restock enough, so I like half=price day because I don't have to worry about it as much. :laughingsmiley:

Places like the food shop are easier because there are lots of items (and they restock more) and duplicates of items. I usually can't get the rare items (ones where only one appears in a restock).

I've just started haunting the Igloo garage sale, I've only had one real loss on the items there and it works wonders for my PackRat attempt!~I'm awful at restocking normally.

Wemblin: lol Wasn't me, I swear! XD

Irish: I nabbed one scrambled eggs. I was so proud of myself!

haha, awesome! I got another one yesterday and was super excited. That's probably the best thing I've restocked.

Still working on being a restocker... I get kinda bored though. :/