Farewell Eight Score April...

Wembly

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you make your np?

• Games
    • Restocking
    • Stock Market
    • Other
    • Magic and magicians never reveal their secrets...

I loved it. In 2 weeks, I was able to get 2 million NP and I was able to get the Number Six avatar without any loaning.

I'm not sure. I've only twice seen score-send increases. It was 5, in the beginning of the 10th Birthday, then turned to 10 until the end of Dec. Then this.

I didn't really utilize 8-score-April, sadly... except for the occasional Fashion Fever and Splat-A-Sloth binges when I needed some fast NPs ;D

Me too. I am wayy to lazy to play games. I usually only play KQ and put stuff in my shop. In case you guys havent noticed, a lot of codestones have totally inflated, as with Neggs. Some are like 10k whereas they used to be 5k! :laughingsmiley:

Me too. I am wayy to lazy to play games. I usually only play KQ and put stuff in my shop. In case you guys havent noticed, a lot of codestones have totally inflated, as with Neggs. Some are like 10k whereas they used to be 5k! :laughingsmiley:

Codestones have been inflating like crazy! They keep going up just about every day. It's weird.

I utilized it some, but didn't make millions off of it. It sure helped me to get the Adam avvie (which I got today!) but I can't separate it too much from my other ways of making neopoints.

Lately I've been trying my luck with "restocking" from the trading post and auctions.

I'm not sure I have to patience to get very good with restocking from shops - I mostly save that for half price day because I know just about anything I buy will be worth it. :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Oh and I make money from stocks too. There's no instant gratification with that though!

I am not a big fan of such promotions... as it only brings more inflation to Neopia.

I was quite busy in April (finals and such) and I don't think I've earned more than 200k from games during all of April.

There is also a boring factor. I prefer to play 30 different games than doing the same 10 over and over.

Yeah. I agree. Playing the same game 10 times over takes the fun out of it. Plus the inflation factor. I missed the last day, cause I didn't have access to my computer, and I've been super busy during april...so it didn't exactly work out for me... <_<

Yeah. I agree. Playing the same game 10 times over takes the fun out of it. Plus the inflation factor. I missed the last day, cause I didn't have access to my computer, and I've been super busy during april...so it didn't exactly work out for me... <_<

Yeah I get bored playing a game that much. It's nice for the short games though, like Kass Basher, Fashion Fever, Splat a Sloth, etc.

I'm still annoyed about some of the ratios changing. :grrr:

Haha. I know. I lost Math's Nightmare and Ultimate Bullseye, which is frustrating...cause those took about 30 seconds to get 1000 np. And the Bouncy Supreme ratio got raised a little bit... Ugh.

I'm still annoyed about some of the ratios changing. :grrr:

I agree. After the ratio change, I lost my passion for earning as much NP as possible. I couldn't even bring myself to play Typing Terror some days, afterwards. It was depressing. I could have probably hit 6 million if that hadn't happened.

I agree. After the ratio change, I lost my passion for earning as much NP as possible. I couldn't even bring myself to play Typing Terror some days, afterwards. It was depressing. I could have probably hit 6 million if that hadn't happened.

Yeah, it makes me not want to play games even more.

Meerca Chase is crazy now, and Math's Nightmare and the Kraft games used to be super easy to get 1000 NP fast.

I didn't feel like doing Typing Terror much either (though I still really want the avvie!) but part of that was the 8 submissions. I kinda get bored with neo games easily.

The inflation is ending - codestone prices are going down again. Must have been the 8 scores a day. I can't believe it had that big of an impact.

EDIT: Oops, I didn't realized that I had the last post as well. Can someone combine posts for me? Thanks!

Unfortunately I haven't earned that much neopoints from games this month. I've been busy doing other things since its spring now. only earned my neoponts this month from a few games and my dailies.

I've definately made atleast 500k this month. If it's not all off the 8x score it'll be off stocks as well, but it was so much easier to earn the 15k for my stocks that day, and I knew that when I was playing games I could send all my scores not just like the good ones. :) Ahh.. It was a nice run whilst it lasted. :(

I don't know how much I earned but it was a lot. I earned twice or more then my daily earnings; my usual daily earnings is 10-15k NPs, and in April I made 30-40k.

I earn NPs from Dailies, Games, and selling things (from my SDB) in my shop.

I shouldn't be saying goodbye to 8x scores, I should be saying goodbye to the krawk potion. I won't be seeing it for at least another year...

What do you mean by that? Why won't you see it for another year? Edited by SarafinaWolf7