Capri Sun Daily Trivia question?

Wembly

Is anyone playing on adding the answers to the Capri Sun Daily trivia question to the Fairy Crosswords like you guys did with the Kid Cuisine because apparently I'm dumb and consistently choose the wrong one without help...

No, the Kid Cuisine one is over but now you can click on the Capri Sun Clubhouse in the Shops/Bazar and get free food once a day and there is a daily trivia question just like there was with the kid cuisine but apparently its being restricted to US only. But today's answer is "Crash Course" for 200 free np if anyone is interested.

I guess maybe I'm a little dense :D but I don't understand why TDN cannot put the answers up by the daily answer like they do with other trivia questions .... I see someone said because it is only for the US .... but I just don't see what it would hurt to put the answers there .... afraid you will confuse people outside the US ? I don't really understand ???

I have been getting the answer from another site, but it would be helpful to get it all in one spot, as mentioned.

It's not because it would confuse people...

Stephanie, who posts the crossword answers and daily puzzle for us, is from New Zealand. She cannot access the page on Neopets.