Just got a Magma pet!

seraph

Wow! You pet looks amazing! Congrats! :)

It's amazing, really, believe me.

You must be flying on the seventh sky. lol.

Hmmn. I think I will visit the Magma Pool too.

In case my pet gets painted.

Anyways, how did it happen?

Sorry, I have no knowledge about this Magma stuff.

Wow! You pet looks amazing! Congrats! :)

It's amazing, really, believe me.

You must be flying on the seventh sky. lol.

Hmmn. I think I will visit the Magma Pool too.

In case my pet gets painted.

Anyways, how did it happen?

Sorry, I have no knowledge about this Magma stuff.

Thanks! I'm really happy with the way she looks too :) When I visited the magma pool I was carry all the worms (except rainbow) and the lantern. I refreshed a bunch of times and it just happened to let me in. I haven't done the AotA plot or ever finished the Worms quest so I don't think that has anything to do with it. Best of luck to you!

Thanks everyone! The only downside is that my pet will be perpetually naked from now. It just looks silly to put clothes on her when she's all fiery. rolleyes_anim.gif

That made me giggle. I don't think of neopets as being naked when they don't have clothes on because, well, they're animals, and I don't think of animals as being naked. :laughingsmiley:

And of course you're right! The clothes would just catch on fire.

That made me giggle. I don't think of neopets as being naked when they don't have clothes on because, well, they're animals, and I don't think of animals as being naked. :laughingsmiley:

And of course you're right! The clothes would just catch on fire.

You know, I never thought of Neopets as naked either until TNT started coming out with clothes for them. And now all of the shopkeepers/plot characters are really anthropomorphised, and wear clothes so it seems weird to not put something on them (especially since most users dress up their pets too).

And yup, the clothes would get burnt to a crisp. :D

I got into the magma pool today as well.

I always check it as a daily in the morning... and the guard was sleeping today.

So now I have a magma Kyrii!

Even though I don't really like magma pets, but he's my lab rat so I decided to go for it ;P

And I don't put any clothes on my pets, now I feel like I'm kinda weird or something. NC accessories are as far as I go, hah.

• 9 months later...

So jealous! I am really hoping to get my Kougra, Picassolin to take a swim in the Magma Pool! I got Him a little Moltara petpet too! : )

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.