Great Graphics Page

ditosmom

I thought I would post this link here for those of you that make graphics, I LOVE this page!

The images are really big making it easy to use in making custom graphics.

AND, she gives directions on how to get the images yourself.

These are images from NC items (backgrounds)

Maybe most of you already knew this, as I certainly don't claim to be a graphics guru :D

But here is the link for anyone interested.

http://www.neopets.com/~Beautlfy

Thanx for posting the link. There's some really cool backgrounds that I can definitely use in my graphics. :king:

Looks really nice. :)

Actually I never saw this Pet Page. Thanks for informing.

And yes, the images are really big. That's the only reason I am loving this so much.

I'm glad you guys like the site :) I know I love the backgrounds for making graphics, I didn't know you could get it big like that until I came across this site. I actually downloaded safari so I could follow her instructions to get some that she doesn't have up :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:D

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Noog) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not bump topics over 21 days old. Also, please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Noog if you have any questions regarding this action.