I Got A Reply!

Vaccinated Jedi

As some of you know, I was experiencing problems getting into my old account, Odrese.

I'd filled in the form before, but no reply. So not long ago, I sent another. This time, i got a reply!

Hi!

Thank you for your e-mail.

You were asked to provide your birth date because you have not logged into this account for quite some time! This is a security measure to prevent someone from taking over your account.

Before I can help you with this I'll need some information to verify that this is your account. Please send me your username, names on your neofriends list, names of any pets that may have been disowned that you created, items attached to the pet(s), and any PREVIOUSLY USED passwords that only the creator of the account would know.

Also, please reply to this e-mail from the e-mail account that you used to sign up with. Thanks!

If you have any other questions, don't forget to include the entire text of this e-mail with your username clearly at the top. This will help me better address your situation.

Edgar

[email protected]

I sent him a reply with the requested information. I hope that what I sent will help. :laughingsmiley:

As some of you know, I was experiencing problems getting into my old account, Odrese.

I'd filled in the form before, but no reply. So not long ago, I sent another. This time, i got a reply!

I sent him a reply with the requested information. I hope that what I sent will help. :laughingsmiley:

HOORAY!!!

That's really great :D

I 'm really happy for you and glad you gave us a happy update - we get too many sad stories.

Keep us posted!

That's a good idea to keep the information in a file on your computer. I had an account even before the one I have now, and I changed the password one day, and forgot what I changed it too. It was not fun, and I couldn't remember who was on my friends list, or anything.

Thanks all! lol

And I will definately let ya know the outcome of this thing. *everything crossed*

GAIS! HE SENT THE INFO!!

WHOOHOOO!

To all who posted: Thanks!

To all who are in that situation: Message them! Keep trying!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. This sounds like very good news though! :D

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.