10. don't know

11. don't know

12. don't know

13. don't know

14. don't know

15. don't know

16. don't know

17. don't know

Hmmn. Your guess is pretty similar to mine. But I think Moltara is going to get a little bit higher postion. I don't know why I have these feeling, but, is Shenkuu going to be in top 3 again? No offence to Shenkuu fans as I myself am one. I was just curious.

Since the 2nd place team has won the next year in EVERY Altador Cup so far ..... does that motivate you to join Shenkuu this year?

Actually, you have a point.

But let's see. Anything can happen. ^_^

I'm one of those "BACK IN MEH DAY OWR AC'S WERNT RIGED" peoplez.

So what if there's not a Back in my day since it's had that pattern since the first AC... o.o

ill be bringing krawk island to victory again. ive got nothing but time and energy to donate to the cause. and this time I HAVE A MOUSE {in referance to last year where i had to play with the touch pad on my laptop and still managed 20 yooyu ball games a day}

personally i want to win, but i know ill win better by getting enough for the pirate paint brush they'll likely put into the prize shop and that my friends is what's going to drive me to do thoughs few extra games, to break my fingers into bloody stumps to get the prizes this year. I WANT the top prizes and im going to get em XD

though yea to keep on subject i just identify with pirates that and dasher is pretty awesome lol XD

Good Luck in getting the brush ...... you know, that in itself is a good reason to choose a certain team ..... I never even thought of that! Pirate pets are certainly one of my very favorites!

I've competed the last two years. The first year, my decision was based on which team was likliest to win, according to what I read on these forums. - So Krawk Island.

The 2nd year I decided to go with a location I would truly enjoy playing for - so Kiko Lake.

Chances are I'll go for Kiko Lake or Meridell this year.

I find it more fun to win as Kiko Lake, because it's a lot harder. When I was with KI, after we had won several times, I was hoping we would lose one or two so we could be more thrilled when we won. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

My first AC I joined lost dsesert because it was my favourite neopian world at the time, but I played barely at all. I think I skipped the next year; the year after that, I joined the haunted woods because they won in the past and again barely played.

But last year, I went back to LD and actually patricipated and loved it, so I'll be sticking with the LD now :)

• 2 weeks later...

I chose Moltara for their fiery spirit! Though I never thought they will use their fire to go to 18th place! :sad01_anim: :sad01_anim:

I chose Roo island because I love blumaroos, and I think their team is adorable. xD And good. ^^ I plan to be loyal to them throughout the rest of my Neopets experience. :3

(When I chose my team, I had no knowledge about their previous wins or their predicted success; I just went with whichever team I thought I would feel the most at home with.)

18)Darigan Citadel

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Why last place!?

My career since AC II:

AC II: Meridell

AC III: Meridell

AC IV: Meridell

AC V: Maraqua

AC VI: Darigan Citadel or Shenkuu

I joined MQ because I like underwater, and I like the colors of the place. But Layton Vickles couldn't leave me alone, nor could Mirsha, and I'm already torn between SK and DC and which to go to next year.

This is my first year participating so I took the quiz to see where they put me. I got maraqua and so far I am not going to complain. I'll have to see if I want to switch it up next year.

Why are people always hating on the Citadel? We really never did anything and we tend to take care of our trolls and freeloaders fairly quickly. D:

I actually see us as one of the nicest teams in the AC, it's not our fault we're so big we attract idiots. : *(

i personally am somewhat of a DC fan, and even though there are some great people there ( AKA NOT RYAN JK) there are way too many trolls that are like pests, once you get rid of them more come

It's a constant battle. I remember we went on a troll hunt once at the Minions board. That was so much fun, althouh finding out where I left my taser was uncomfortable. (Inside jokes ftw.)

Why are people always hating on the Citadel? We really never did anything and we tend to take care of our trolls and freeloaders fairly quickly. D:

I actually see us as one of the nicest teams in the AC, it's not our fault we're so big we attract idiots. : *(

So I'm an idiot now????????

I don't hate on DC, I just said I'm joining next year. Or I'll join SK. I can't deside....again.

So I'm an idiot now????????

I don't hate on DC, I just said I'm joining next year. Or I'll join SK. I can't deside....again.

I'm so sorry you had to find out this way... crying_anim02.gif

Nah, jk, jk, you're gonna be my favourite new DC recruit next year. Plus, it'll make racing to all-star so much easier for both of us! ^^

And no, you are a DCer!

Announcements