Stamp album help

Vixensykerd

Stamp album help, litterally. Does anybody know if theres a site feature on any help site (jelly neo, sunny neo, here, or else where) in which you can mark off what stamps you have - like avatar starried had for SDB before it went on its Haitus? Or at least anything similar?

I'd wondered that...I made printed paper lists for myself and crossed off the ones I'd got. I've also got full lists on Word which have all of the ones I've got in bold and red highlight. This way I can't lose anything! That's the way I've done it anyway.

EDIT: If you want I can email you the 2 documents worth of stamps and other collectables including shells etc. They have a picture of each stamp and the name in table format. If I get rid my bold format and highlighting for what I have collected then you'll have a full copy to use yourself.

I found a website that had all the stamps and their names (Such as this one), and then I made a wishlist on Jellyneo. I'm not sure of a site that can do both at the same time though.

Good luck! I just have three more stamps on the Snowy Valley page, but they're so expensive! I'm going to be saving for a while yet.

I've now sent both documents - trust me making your own is a pain in the backside, it takes hours! And as I'd already done it I see no point in making anyone else go through it!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.