Vampire knowitalls wanted!

Nyssa

So, my friend is having a 'vampire-themed' birthday party and the dresscode is 'famous vampires from books/movies', so I can't just dress up in black with fangs because I have to be 'someone'.

But except for the Twilight series, I don't know anything about vampires. That's where you (hopefully) come in!

I have blonde hair, so the vampire I chose has to be blonde as well.

Do you know any blonde vampires from books/movies?

(Except Jane and Rosalie from Twilight)

My favorite vampire is Selene (Kate Beckinsale) in the Underworld movies. Even if you were to get a black wig she would be hard to go as. I know of two others but I'm unsure as to if any are blonde. There's Angel (a spin-off from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and there's also the Blade movies. Other than that I don't know what else to suggest! Good luck with your costume!

Yeah another friend is already going as the Underworld chick xD; also latex is not really my thing hahah.

But thanks :) will definitely check it out. I totally forgot about Blade (which is odd considering someone is actually called Nyssa xD)

cool I wonder what her costume is going to be like considering the black latex body suit and the corset. If your still looking for ideas google the movie Van Helsing and you could probably go as one of Dracula's Brides.

Spike was blond (Buffy The Vampire Slayer). I think Lestat was blond. Movie Lestat anyhow. They're pretty awesome. You could go as Pandora. But I think she was a brunette.

My favourite vampire (well, half-vampire, actually) is Adrian Tepes, a.k.a Alucard, of the Castlevania video game series. He's blonde, but he's also male, and I don't know if you want to be cross-dressing for the party. The costume would also be rather elaborate, and probably not worth the trouble.

As an amusing possibility, I think it would be funny if you went to the party as Buffy. It's vampire-themed, so I think it would be funny to go as a vampire slayer. Or you could always choose one of the recurring vampire characters from the Buffy series, such as Harmony, Darla, or Drusilla (though she's not blonde).

If you aren't interested in being at all serious, there's always, Count Chocula, Bunnicula, or Count Duckula.

I was going to say Dracula, but he's not blonde. Sorry, can't help you. Because of the Twilight hype, they made me forget other vampires by simply shouting Edward into my ear. I'll get them back...

I think the girl in Interview with a Vampire is blonde. She was played by Kirsten Dunst...haven't seen the movie but it's on her credits at IMDB. Maybe you could find a pic there.

She definitely is, her name is Claudia if memory serves. She has curly hair and wears pretty dresses and hats. I guess you could scour some second-hand stores for an old-timey dress, and maybe take a little doll with you so they get that you're supposed to be a kid. Google image search should be handy for reference pics ^_^

And do you actually have to be a vampire? Or can it be vampire-related? If they're willing to be a bit flexible you could dress as Sookie Stackhouse. Then if you got caught making out with a vampire at the party it would totally fit :P :laughingsmiley: lololo jk jk.

Can I come? I love vampires.

Kidding, hehe.

I once saw a movie which was all about female vampires, but I totally forgot the name *facepalm*

Other than that, I never seen any movie with vampires. Only the books from Paul van Loon which I bet you'll know ;) Best of luck finding a suitable costume, I'm sure it'll be fun!

Claudia is a little girl though, if you want to read the books. She's only like 5...

Yeah she's definitely a child, though I think Kirsten Dunst was closer to about 10 or 12 when she played Claudia in the movie. So she looked a bit older I guess.

Anyway, back to the OP; I'm sure you could get away with playing Claudia without any major issues... how many people do you know that have dressed up as a little girl/boy for Halloween :rolleyes_anim: it's totally do-able.

I once saw a movie which was all about female vampires, but I totally forgot the name *facepalm*

Underworld: Rise of the Lyncans possibly? I don't know much of vampires other than Dracula, Count Chocula, that Vampire from Seseame Street :P, and (unfortunately) Twilight.

Underworld Rise of the Lycans only has one character that's blonde. I'm not sure what her name is though and I've watched the movie a dozen times lol guess it's time for subtitles again lol. There's also Erica in Underworld (the first one). She's the one whose trying to get Kraven's attention. As for other vampires I think I'm all out of ideas. Let us know what you decide to go as. Have fun!

That's ok CAV your post made me think a bit more and I realized that there was a character in rise of the lycans (I've seen it a dozen times lol) Therefore I had more to add. At the moment I can't think of any more female vampires that are blonde.