Want to try something else like neo?

Nikko

I found a great site called subeta.com

It is like neo before it went iffy. NO scammers, 24 hour moderators you can contact at any time, the pets rock, not that hard to make money, nice people, a nice world, lots of things to do, you can customize your avatar(they have more wearables than neo :O )and a lot more.

It is not as demanding or addicting as neo and a much better way to relieve stress.

If you are interested register and friend me. My username there is Nikko

Also, if yo dont mind, in the slot that says 'who referred you' may you please put Nikko^^ I am after a really nice item.

When you get started I'll be glad to help you, there is also a newbie board that answers pretty fast. Also, there are two sites I know of that can help you understand the gameplay:

subetahq and subetalodge (I prefer lodge but hq is decent as well)

Wow, I cant believe I'd been on there for a week and havent noticed that its .net

Tyler, what was your UN (yes I'm nosy:p)

Oh, and right now they are having a plot going on so its a nice time to join.

Its called Atiicus Masqerade and if you dance w/ someone you get 1 trinket. you can sell these for 4k a peice. dance with some people and yo have an easy start. Thats how I started ot

Oh, and if anyone is name picky on pets I have Trojan Horse I can foster out:)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think I'll stick to Neopets... D:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The pets scare me. I dunno, I'm too attached to Neo for anything else.

Yes, so true.

The pets somehow scare me too.

And I am so much used to Neo...

I just can't think about any other pet site. *sighs*

Well, still I would give it a try. (I think)

But I will always stick to Neopets. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I know, neo is addicting but I never said quit neo, just try it out. Might find that you like it more or it poses as a great stress reliever when neo gets overwhelming (which is often if you RS, collect avatars, or make large apps for pets you love and then get rejected as often as I do)

I love the pets on Subeta!! I actually think they're much, much cuter/cooler-looking than neopets *dodges rotten tomatoes* But the website itself isn't really as fun for me. So on the whole I'll stick to neo :yes:

I agree that neopets is a whole lot better RIGHT NOW and my allegiance is still to neo, but neo started out small too and boom now its WOW! All I am suggesting is try it out, get started a little, and if/when subeta rules and neo starts to stink you'll be better off^^

I've had an account on Subeta for nearly 4 years now, and while I haven't been active that whole time, they always have something intresting going on that you can enjoy if you have nothing better to do. I'll always be a Neopian first, but there are some things I really like about Subeta, like the ability to have a large number of pets on your account and some of the gold member perks (the autopricer is just win). It's also much, much eaiser to get sP there, and even if you can't spend a few bucks to get something out of the cash shop (I've made a small fortune selling costume trunk items), there are plenty of thoer oppertunities to make a mint.

I've had an account on Subeta for nearly 4 years now, and while I haven't been active that whole time, they always have something intresting going on that you can enjoy if you have nothing better to do. I'll always be a Neopian first, but there are some things I really like about Subeta, like the ability to have a large number of pets on your account and some of the gold member perks (the autopricer is just win). It's also much, much eaiser to get sP there, and even if you can't spend a few bucks to get something out of the cash shop (I've made a small fortune selling costume trunk items), there are plenty of thoer oppertunities to make a mint.

Agreed. Now they made a thing where you can do random things so insteads of spending real money to get CSC you can just earn it. I made 16 mil in a day^^ I <3 free stuff. Also, quite a few neopets players are on Subeta, I know the neostarried avatar staff are, and they are always glad to help.

Lastly: if you do make an account PLEASE put Nikko as the person who reffered you^^ Yes, shameless advertising X)

• 2 weeks later...

no thank you, neopets only for me. it's like WoW, it's simply the best in it's industry.

Eww, I'd debate that! It's certainly the most popular in the industry but I don't think it's the best by far. Most of the users have never played any other MMORPG before so they don't know.

Sorry for the off-topicness. XP

Anyway I think I remember someone plugging this site a year ago when I was real active on here, I thought the pets were weird, too. :S

I play on both Subeta and Neopets but I still prefer Neopets. Subeta does an incredible job with some of their pets though. Some are just amazingly beautiful. Like the glacier jollin. However I am a Neopian at heart so Neopets will always come before Subeta for me xD

• 2 weeks later...