Finally finished!!!!!!!

Secre

Jeepers that was one heck of a convoluted plot! I am so grateful that I've completed it! I'm not sure why I didn't twig earlier that I could still start and complete it! But that was a hassle...

Although the prizes weren't half bad!

Congrats on finishing it. I finished mine a few months back, and I still have trouble remembering to get my daily prize. (Which usually isn't that great.) But definitely worth it for fun, and the avatar.

Congrats on finishing it. I finished mine a few months back, and I still have trouble remembering to get my daily prize. (Which usually isn't that great.) But definitely worth it for fun, and the avatar.

As I do all my dailies from the TDN dailies list and it's on there I should be fine. Thank goodness for that!

I'm not so sure about the fun on occasions - at several points I wanted to throw my computer out the window!

As I do all my dailies from the TDN dailies list and it's on there I should be fine. Thank goodness for that!

I'm not so sure about the fun on occasions - at several points I wanted to throw my computer out the window!

I do my dailies from TDN too, and I still manage to forget sometimes. But I think that's because I've been ignoring the Altador Plot prize icon since I started using TDN last year.

Oh trust me... I did too. :laughingsmiley: Specifically, the Water Plant, and the gears. But I really like the star searching part.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey congrats! Yeah it was definitely frustrating at times... the water plant, the valeous, the gears... oh such fond memories :rolleyes_anim: haha. I pretty much just decided to do the plot after finding out I could get dailies from it lol. But this was my first plot and I really enjoyed it, and it made me wish I paid more attention to AotA when it was happening.

The prizes are pretty alright, I can't complain about the occasional 1500+NPs rewards I get. I also love the avatar and the site theme. I'm still using it because I just think it's so gorgeous :wub_anim: I love the little details like the little icon when I get a neomail!