New Game Challenge: Sorcerers' Skirmish

hrtbrk

Any tips on how to tell which one of the enemies is which on hard mode? I get confused :(

And on easy, how do you kill the scorchios? I can't figure out nothing about their 4 on defense...

I don't know about telling the difference on hard, but for the scorchios, you can't kill them, but you don't need to because their attack is 0 and they can't attack you. If you click on them and read the info it says something like, try to trick your opponent into attacking these, they're really strong in defense.

Does anyone know what Lulu's prize is? I don't want to spend the NC if it is not something I would like.

The prize for Lulu is a wearable staff.

mall_airwizard_staff.gif

It's called Sorcerers Skirmish Air Wizard Staff ;)

I suck at this game xD

0 is the highest score I've got so far, and I've played it about 4 times now :P

-----

Okay, scrap that, I managed to get 5400 and beat Abigail. Not even going to attempt beating AAA xD

The prize for Lulu is a wearable staff.

mall_airwizard_staff.gif

It's called Sorcerers Skirmish Air Wizard Staff ;)

Thank you so much! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've only played this game once and I don't really care for it that much and I don't think I'll play it again. For those who like this game have fun playing it!