Colors' Hi-score Competition!

colors30

Hello everyone,

I will now be running a weekly Hi-score competition, here is what will happen...

Every week a game will be chosen, most likely a game where an avatar can be earned, and we will compete to see who can reach the highest score! The winner will receive a small prize, probably a few thousand Neopoints or a item such as a codestone. With these competitions, I hope to motivate people to play a game they may not even be good at, and possibly get a avatar in the end! The first game will be Ice Cream Machine 2, but first, some rules...

Rules:

1. Everyone MUST post a link or photo of a screen-shot of their own score, preferably with their forum user name written on it, to qualify for prizes.

All screen-shots posted must be for scores you get between April 13th and April 20th, 2010. You may enter multiple times if you get a better score. (To take a screenshot, press the 'prt sc' or 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard. Then post this image to a program such as Paint, and then upload it to a site such as tinypic or photobucket)

2. No Cheating - No fake images, no posting other people's screen shots, no glitch scores.

3. Absolutely no fighting, arguing, or anything of the sort. We are here to have fun.

4. Anyone found breaking the rules will be eliminated from the competition (Excluding #1).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Colors30 deserves the right to change the competition rules at any given time without notice.

A score of 14050+ is needed for a avatar, just so everyone knows.

Good luck, may the best player win, and have fun!

EDIT: Changed game

Aww I'd totally do this but I'm stuck playing BeachBall till I pass the Negg Quests... T_T

Just so you know... you can't finish the Negg Quest. All the Negg Festival pages have been taken down, so anything unfinished, can't be completed. :(

:facepalm: >.<'' :grrr:

Well then, I only noticed today that the Negg stuff was missing :crying: ...since I added BB to my favourites and just went there instead.... :sad02:

On Topic: I'm ok with Ice Cream Machine 2 :D

and I will say this now...I suck at practically ALL of the neoepets games :worried:

:facepalm: >.<'' :grrr:

Well then, I only noticed today that the Negg stuff was missing :crying: ...since I added BB to my favourites and just went there instead.... :sad02:

On Topic: I'm ok with Ice Cream Machine 2 :D

and I will say this now...I suck at practically ALL of the neoepets games :worried:

Thats fine, so do I :P

But thats one of the things these competitions help with, we will all get better :)

Oh, and Ice Cream Machine it is then, beginning now and ending on next Wednesday, the 21st

Good Luck everyone!

For some reason screen shot doesn't work on my computer. It's not likely that I'd actually win as I'm useless at the games. But screen shot not working doesn't make me feel any better.

I am posting a guide that my friend made now, it will be found in the 'Everything Computers: Help and Programming' to help out with screen shot problems. I know a lot of people who also had screen shot problems, this guide helped them a lot.

EDIT:

I guess I'll have to start us off at this:

fvcpz9.jpg