Festival of Neggs Quest 8 is Out!

thomigirl

"Let's see... considering how busy I've been at the Festival, maybe it would be a nice change of pace to visit a place that is less populated, archaic even. I am also quite passionate about landscape painting. Perhaps there is a place that I can visit that will give me a little time away as well as let me enjoy some beautiful scenery. As for the rest of my possible destinations, I'm sure you can come up with a few good ideas..."

Anyone have any ideas as to where this might lead? I'm going to try around Brightvale and Altador and see if anything turns up.

Alright, no turn-ups from those two... Moving on to Faerieland and Haunted Woods. (I know Faerieland is highly populated, but it's worth a try, right?)

Okay, on to Kiko Lake and Krawk Island.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You go to the Tyrannian Cave Paintings and click on the pages until you get a clue. Then, you play Mynci Beach Volleyball. That's all I know.