Rainbow PB!!!

Aysh

I got a random pop up when I went to collect my daily gift from Kari...and now I have a Rainbow PB...going to wait and see how random this is before I sell. Not a good idea to lose on a profit :D

I got a random pop up when I went to collect my daily gift from Kari...and now I have a Rainbow PB...going to wait and see how random this is before I sell. Not a good idea to lose on a profit :D

Lucky you... I never got an useful random event... Not counting those which give you few np.. :)

Lucky you... I never got an useful random event... Not counting those which give you few np.. :)

Ahhhh yes well I am not sure why I got lucky...I got the 100 dubloon coin during one of the older events...too bad I painted my cy rainbow only about 2 months back :(

Kari is the Negg Faerie. She's the one you visit at the Negg Festival page.

It was rumoured that, in addition to Red Negg Plushies and Pink Symols, that she also randomly gave out Rainbow PBs. Lucky you!

Awesome! Really you are so lucky. :D

I never got a valuable item through random events.

Well, congrats for your Rainbow PB. It's really a good profit. :P

Wow congrats! ^_^ At least now I know it's not just a rumor... this gives me a tiny glimmer of hope that it may happen to me one of these days.

I agree with you. I hope it happens with us too. I mean, PBs are really a big deal! :)

I got the plushie today! Not lucky enough to get a PB though! Although it wasn't long ago that I got a PB from the fruit machine so I can't complain.

I'll prolly not get the plushie, symol nor pb, but this happened at the UB game:

"Wow! The Antikia Lighten Collectable Card has magically found its way into your NeoDeck!"

lol

I hope everyone on this board gets one :* oh and I did get the pink symol a few days ago...I have yet to complete Q4 though.

I got the plushie today! Not lucky enough to get a PB though! Although it wasn't long ago that I got a PB from the fruit machine so I can't complain.

Woah! I had no idea you could get PBs from the Fruit Machine. And here's me winning 50NP and a Bagguss here and there :rolleyes_anim: lol

I have yet to get any random events at the negg festival... <_<

ah well.

That's really neat that you got a PB though! The only PB I "won" was a prize from a plot, so I guess I earned it (it was a Ghost Paint Brush - I think I still have it, actually).

lucky! I still haven't gotten the paintbrush though I've gotten the other two so i hope that gives me some luck, and they probably gave an extra day or two for people who either couldn't get on yesterday or because it was so hard they thought people may not have finished it yesterday

Congrats. Man, everybody but me gets all these cool things.

If it's any consolation, I didn't get any of these things either. <_<

I completed the quests though. :)

I paid 550 000 for a Rainbow Paint Brush a few weeks ago, so it has gone down a fair bit. Not as bad as when I bought my Plushie Petpet Paint Brush. I paid 200 000 and a few weeks later it was given out with the Advent Calendar and the price dropped to 10 000. That one hurt.

I mean all together. When NC Mall gives a free gift bag, I miss it. Daily Dare, I didn't know that you could get NC, and I missed that. And now I almost missed the entire Negg Festival.

I mean all together. When NC Mall gives a free gift bag, I miss it. Daily Dare, I didn't know that you could get NC, and I missed that. And now I almost missed the entire Negg Festival.

If you keep checking up with neopets and TDN you surely won't miss out on the next NC gift bag besides the last one was simply for sending NC items to people. Also the next event i think is AC so just keep checking in for information on that and I'm sure you won't not miss out on that.