The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of mine on Pearl were from a combination of transfering Pokemon from my GBA games and using the GTS. Took a while, but it was worth it. Suicune came from Colessum as well, it took a long time to get in over.

@Super Squirrel:

Take the boat from Canalave City to Iron Island, climb up the stairs, there is a person there talk to him. This persons name is Riley. He will give you the HM strength, he says to join him inside. You do not need to join him but one day if you have the chance you really should. He is a good ways in before you meet him, but when you reach the end with him he gives you a Riolu egg, so make sure you have a empty spot in your party or you'll have to go all the way back in there to get Riolu on your dex.

If you only had a 4th generation game, then you only deserve 4th gen pokemon. Some of us have put hundreds of hours into getting our pre-4th gen pokemon, unlike you. I had to BEAT A GAMECUBE GAME just so I could use shuckle and forretress, not some handheld I can play everywhere. There is no excuse for HAVING to use AR, you are just too lazy to actually work for anything. I saw Leaf Green for $5 at gamestop so don't even try to play the poor card.

I had a 3rd generation, but I lost it and all the pokemon I had. So therefore, years I spent on Sapphire had gone up in flames, and I didn't know what to do.

I've had to beat games to get pokemon, but they were gone along with Sapphire.

So don't call me lazy. I worked for my stuff, but I lost it all and I had no other way of getting it back.

I just whent to check on that masterball I forgot I beat the game is there any why to get another one with out having to reply the game took me lots of tryes to beat the elite four in tha game ruby sigh

Nope. No way to get it after it's sealed itself. THey never did that again- even in Emerald it's fixed.

Besides the one in-game Masterball, the ONLY other way to get another Masterball for a lot of the games is that daily lottery ticket game. Your Pokemon ID has to match ALL the numbers for one Masterball.

I managed to only get one in my old original Silver game ^^ the ONLY game I ever won it D:

I had a 3rd generation, but I lost it and all the pokemon I had. So therefore, years I spent on Sapphire had gone up in flames, and I didn't know what to do.

I've had to beat games to get pokemon, but they were gone along with Sapphire.

So don't call me lazy. I worked for my stuff, but I lost it all and I had no other way of getting it back.

Losing sapphire is your own responsibility problem, and even so sapphire doesn't excuse you from cheating to get every legendary but Kyogre and Rayquaza.

Also note that you put the letter 'S' at the end of games. You only beat sapphire without help, that is one GAME. (Not plural)

Has anyone seen the new pokemon for Black and White yet? I'm falling ever so fastly in love with the fire piggy starter. I really wish I just lived in Japan, or at least could read it. It stinks that we have to wait like 6 or 7 months for the same game. :/

I don't really rely on serebii too much. It's nice that they don't post rumor pics, but they're often far behind other sources of info. However, in this case, I can't seem to find any other legendaries anywhere as of yet. o.o

I really just hope that they start giving out more wifi events. It's ridiculous that so many events are toys r us exclusives and that there are no toys r us within 150 miles of my house.

They've stopped relying on Toys 'R' Us events. The last two have been through GameStop (which are far more common than Toys 'R' Us), and one of those had a WiFi event for it as well, though much later. I just wish they'd done that sooner... I wouldn't hav emissed out on the special Darkrai and Arceus.

Ah, Serebii has announced a new legend coming this afternoon. They also said the fakes are rolling in again....

the new Legendary was revealed it was actually shown waving at the end of the English trailer for the next movie, and it's been named, in my opinion it's quite cute, it's supposed to be "Generation 5's Mew, meaning you can only get it through an event, and the event will be released the day the game is

it's name is Bikutini

Teehee. It's adorable. Hopefully the US version will get a download as well.... and it's listed as #000 in the Isshu dex. That's different.