The Official Pokemon Topic

CAV of Gang Green

I was thinking the same, it is dragon/ice which is the perfect fit.

isshu-pokemon-147.jpg

The first ever pure flying type. part of a trio:

isshu-pokemon-148.jpgisshu-pokemon-151.jpg

electric/flying and ground/flying

Oddly, despite the blantant palatte swap+edits for this obvious trio, the third is after Reshiram and Zekrom, but before Kyuremu (the dragon/ice one)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realised, the 3rd Legend is Grey. So I guess We'll be having a Pokemon Grey o_O.

Anyway, I pretty much detest half of these Pokemon, which is true to an extent, I calculated (it was around 55% I detest). It's like Johto for me, region may be alright (Isshu is awesome actually), but the Pokemon don't help matters. They're pretty bad. And the few I like, are at the end of the Dex so far in the game leaving me to use the ones I don't like.

Anyway, my future Pokemon Black team should go as follows:

isshu-pokemon-1.jpgisshu-pokemon-34.jpgisshu-pokemon-61.jpgisshu-pokemon-66.jpgisshu-pokemon-99.jpgisshu-pokemon-102.jpg

• Tsutarja - I'm keeping my Smugleaf SMUG! I'll call it Leavi and it'll be male. So no breeding D=
  • Kokoromori - I'm fond of this and it's pre-evo :) And I need something evil. I didn't like it at first, because I saw this awesome fan-art speculation of it that I thought would be real, but I like it now.
  • Hihidarua - Or it's Alt. But since I have a Psychic Type ^, I might leave it as Fire. Depends which learns the moves I want and has more weaknesses.
  • Zuruzukin - I've forced myself to tolerate its ugliness because of it's typing.
  • Burukenru - Not sure if I should evolve it but hey <_< Love the typing though. :yes:
  • Denchura - This is me jumping on the bandwagon xD I might use Ononokusu instead...

I hope that they'll all be in Pokemon Black.

I might use Yooterii as my HM Slave instead of Minezumi. It's cuter. I'll be using the cat to further advance me at the beginning of the game. So I can start with a Snake, Dog and Cat ^_^

Anyway, that's me done with the 5th Gen until it comes out here. I've mistakenly ruined some things for myself that I really didn't want to know, like who the Champion is. I've thankfully forgot some of the Gym Leaders and I'm fairly clueless to 6/8th's typings. No idea about the Elite 4 except one, saw it by mistake. It's the typing though. And I ruined some of N's plot for myself >!<

EDIT: They pulled of pure Flying pretty well, I too was thinking of some cloud creature, or maybe it's because I found out what it would be based on... Shame about the same sprite frame for the 3 of them. Fighting trio are weird, the best is the Grass one. There's a My little Pony! xD

Pokemon White Team

isshu-pokemon-6.jpgisshu-pokemon-27.jpgisshu-pokemon-29.jpgisshu-pokemon-59.jpgisshu-pokemon-71.jpgisshu-pokemon-118.jpg

Emboar-I love fire and fighting, pigs are awesome, so he'll be my ace

Kenhorou- don't usually use flying types but I love this one

Zeburaika- Zebra+electric type= happy Tyler

Warubiaru- I like the dark type, I like the ground type, I like crocodiles, I would be insane not to

Abagoora- turtles are awesome, nuff' said

Ononokusu-looks awesome and will cover the only other type I need to have super effectiveness against everything

Black Team:

isshu-pokemon-9.jpgisshu-pokemon-34.jpgisshu-pokemon-110.jpgisshu-pokemon-61.jpgisshu-pokemon-45.jpgisshu-pokemon-141.jpg

Daikenki-A water-type ace that looks awesome? yes!

Hirahirama-monstrous attack and my second favorite type means happiness

Kokoromori- I didn't really like them at first, but now I want one

Shibirudon-weird but an awesome electric type

Dageki- the cooler-looking, more powerful one of the duo will make a great addition

Sazando- to finish off those last 3 typings of Psychic, Ghost, and Dragon, I get another fully effective team

haven't thought af a grey team yet, too early :P

I don't pick my teams early, I just go with what I can get and what seems to work.

Now, much as I love fire/fighting, I have an issue with Emboar..... He has HORRID speed. I need a fast starter. x.o

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can work with in Pokemon Black/White.

Like @Anime, I'm just going to catch Pokemon and make my team from there.

There are now 649 Pokemon in existance. #494 Victini to #649 Genosekuto. They seem to be bulking up the bug type mix-and-match... bug/fire, bug/electric, a number of bug/steel...

I can't wait for the sprites to be ripped, I want to see the icons.

As to the PC question above:

There's only 155 new Pokemon, and therefore only 155 avalible pre-National, so you'll start with the normal amount. However, Serebii reported that after you get the National Dex, your PC will increase to 24 boxes for a total of 720 Pokemon.

Wooooah now THAT'S new..... I'm... not even gonna post it here, but Serebii's got the ending spoilers up. And holy Arceus.

I'm... not even gonna post it here, but Serebii's got the ending spoilers up. And holy Arceus.

ACK! Please don't. I'm starting to be afraid of this topic now. I don't want B/W spoilers.

ACK! Please don't. I'm starting to be afraid of this topic now. I don't want B/W spoilers.

This. Since the games are out now. But I've ruined some-things for myself that I'm not happy about. Ah well. I won't be doing this again for any future generations ans as this is my first time on a run-up to a gen, I might as well enjoy it. But still, no more spoiler for me.

I said I'm not posting it. Stay away from Serebii if you're so worried. I don't mind spoilers (side effect of stragety guide use [...I like maps, k...]), but I know most want to play with no prior knowledge.

Wow....

Have they renamed the new region or is it a remake of a previous one???

I'm going to be swamped by new pokemon names... :woot:

It's a new region altogether Zakuro.

I don't mind spoilers (side effect of stragety guide use [...I like maps, k...]), but I know most want to play with no prior knowledge.

It's not that I don't want to play with NO knowledge at all. I just want to find things out when I play the game.

I'm already making my white team lol. I hope none of these are exclusive to black.....

I found a site where you can actually see everything, unlike serebii. Here's a pokedex with base stats. Pretty much everything isn't in english...but it's still useful.

http://www.pokexperto.net/index2.php?seccion=nds/blanco_negro/isshu_pokedex

It's a new region altogether Zakuro.

Geez... this is like the 5th region after Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

What's next?

Are the translations seriously getting worse as well?

Geez... this is like the 5th region after Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh.

What's next?

Yes. There's a new region, with every new generation. So if and when the 6th generation comes, we'll have a new region.

Oh yay. *tries to hide sarcasm*

Quick question:

Which of the Pokemon games do you all own?

I only own Pokemon Sapphire and D/P.

Main RPG set? All of them that are out in English, RB to HGSS (though admittedly some of the GB abd GBC ones no longer work due to internal battery failure). Other than that? All the Mystery Dungeons, the first two Rangers (getting the third on release day), Colo and XD, RS Pinball, Channel... Pretty sure I have all the spin-offs on the DS, actually. And all of the GameCube ones as well, but I'm not as sure there.

New evo methods!

There are two Pokemon that must be traded with each other to evolve... Feebas now has a trade item to evo it as there's no Beauty stat... and location evos are given Isshu counterparts (new Moss and Icy Rocks, and the Electric Cave for Nosepass and Magneton).

Does anybody here play Vdex project? It's an online redo of Pokemon. You can check it out if you click on the Pokemon in my signature.