Neopian Adventures

shadows4fairy

So I recently discovered the Neopian Adventures Generator thing (i.e. today) and I felt like creating one. However, I seem to be stuck on the first page...

This is what I have written:

*blink* *blink*

"Ugh, where am I?", you think as you take in your surroundings.

Flashback:

It was a normal day in Neopia. Having just finished a Brain Tree Quest, you're on your way home when you see a stray Meowclops under a tree. You bent down to pick it up and the world went black.

"Great," you think, "I just had to try and help the cute little evil cat."

Looking around, you realize that you have no idea where you are. To your right, you see a shack.

However, when I press submit, it tells me that there's "one or more inappropriate words" in it. I've tried rewording it several times, and I've already cut and paste sections to try to narrow it down (they should really tell you which part is inappropriate...-_-''). It would seem that the "inappropriateness" is located in this part: "Having just finished a Brain Tree Quest, you're on your way home when you see a stray Meowclops under a tree. You bent down to pick it up and the world went black." But I'm not completely sure.

Anyway, can someone spot where the problem may be?

I've just read through it carefully several times and I cannot see where the issue is...I mean, considering it's being posted on neopets they can't have any problems with you using 'Brain Tree' or 'Meowclops'. I can't see anything anywhere...

I don't know how many times I've gotten that when I tried to submit it lolz!

From all that I just read...maybe it's the "bent down" part? Hope that helps!

My neopian adventure is mainly a "zodiac" thing...I wanted the trophy for this but they canceled it around the time I finally finished :(

I don't know how many times I've gotten that when I tried to submit it lolz!

From all that I just read...maybe it's the "bent down" part? Hope that helps!

My neopian adventure is mainly a "zodiac" thing...I wanted the trophy for this but they canceled it around the time I finally finished :(

I changed that part to: "You're about to scoop up the Meowclops when the world suddenly goes black." But it still won't work. D:

Oh, I didn't even know that there was a trophy! Too bad it's gone though. Again, I seemed to have missed all the cool things when I quit way back. D:

Your story sounds interesting. I'll check it out sometime when/if I'm finally done this lolz.