Hello

Riverus

Hello, I'm new around here and this seemed like a good place to start. I've been playing neopets since October 10, 2001, but I switched around on a bunch of accounts before settling into the main account I have now. I was eleven when I started playing, and I'm twenty now. Right now my main goal on neopets is to save up to buy the last four stamps for the Snowy Valley page. I absolutely love that avatar. I'm also working on a series that I hope ends up in the Neopian Times someday. Anyway, I'm going to go poke around. I hope everyone has had a lovely Easter weekend.

Welcome to TDN! See yo around on neopets and good luck with your goals. Oh and if you have any spare stamps particularly mystery island and sea shells I would be interested in buying them.

1. Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

2. Wipe your feet before you enter.

3. Don't always be so serious, exept in "Debate and Discussion", which has a few special rules.

4. Which reminds me, follow all TDN rules. We don't want you in trouble now do we?

5. Don't be afraid to ask people questions.

6. Try to join HAMS, the dominant group on TDN. I'm one of the Leaders and Founders, so I should be able to help you.

Haha, sorry. It's the beginning of April, which means the end of the university school year. I guess after writing a lab report, and essay and a half, and an essay-based take-home exam, my writing style has gotten a bit more formal than normal. Hopefully it won't last too long. ;) I've read all the rules threads in the forums, so I'll do my best to stay out of trouble.

What do you mean by dominant group?

At the moment, all the stamps and shells I have are in my stamp album, but I'll keep you in mind if I run into a random event, Mouse Angel.

Hi !

I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep all off-topic links in your signature.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to both Riverus and Kelly! *throws confetti*

This is an awesome place, so relax and have fun~!

@Riverus I totally understand what you mean. D: I'm doing all these summatives atm and I feel like I'm putting too many periods into my typing (on forums at least). I hardly ever punctuate otherwise. xD

Oh, and if you guys aren't too busy, click on my eggs in my siggie. I don't want them to starve. D:

Cya around~

• 3 weeks later...

Good Luck on your stamp quest!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.