Festival of Neggs Quest 2 Help

ocswaynee

So I completed Cheeseroller x2 to get my two cheese wheels. I combined them in the Cooking Pot and got my Bubbling Snot Cheese. However, I DID NOT get a notification/next clue to tell me that I had completed the step and could move onto the next step. I don't know why I didn't get the notification. Has this happened to anyone else? Do I have to spend even more np on two more rounds of Cheeseroller??

I've done other quests before that but that doesn't affect the progress. It doesn't matter what order you do the quests in, to my knowledge.

And I'm still on Quest 2

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have no idea why that happened to you...have you tried to simply move on to the next step?

If that doesn't work, I think you would probably have to wait until tomorrow and try the cheeserolling and mixing again. It was probably just a one-time glitch. Oh, and clear your cookies just in case. ;3

Think of the good side, you get to win cheeseroller 4 times in a row when it's practically impossible to win at all! :king:

I've done other quests before that but that doesn't affect the progress. It doesn't matter what order you do the quests in, to my knowledge.

It doesn't, but it might not be on Quest two anymore if you've paused it to do a more recent quest. :P