Wheel of knowledge

Secre

Hahaha! Yes it has! And now we have dashed that wheel to pieces among us! I think someone should start a topic about something GOOD for a change. I mean, all of these forums are about something bad. But I digress as my English teacher would say... So I guess back to the wheel topic! :D

@Viridian But isn't it so much better if you do Snowy (ish a cute name for the beast lols) and the wheel? ;3 He may be free, but at least the wheel doesn't half kill your pet. I don't really have time for the games either, which is why I play around on the stock market. It's easy, you're guaranteed a profit (well unless something goes bankrupt, which is very rare), and you don't do anything besides watch and wait.

@Secre Just tell everyone to stop disagreeing with me and we'll be all good. :whistle:

This is the only wheel i still need for my avatar list... I hope I can get rid of this expensive daily soon :P

I'm in the same boat! I've gotten all the other wheel avatars but this one. Once I get it I'm done. Gets frustrating seeing the cheats prize over and over. Now the wheel of slime (ad), and excitement are worth doing. I've gotten some pretty good stuff from the wheel of excitement and I'm actually taking another look at the mediocrity wheel.

@Viridian But isn't it so much better if you do Snowy (ish a cute name for the beast lols) and the wheel? ;3 He may be free, but at least the wheel doesn't half kill your pet. I don't really have time for the games either, which is why I play around on the stock market. It's easy, you're guaranteed a profit (well unless something goes bankrupt, which is very rare), and you don't do anything besides watch and wait.

@Secre Just tell everyone to stop disagreeing with me and we'll be all good. :whistle:

LOL! There is no way I'm killing this discussion! Because of that I'm quite happy to sit back and watch! Plus I'm sure I started this topic on other side of the topic!

Plus, I'm sure the wheels have more than half killed my poor little pet between them on several million occasions!

I'm sure the wheels have more than half killed my poor little pet between them on several million occasions!

No no, that must've been the other wheels. The wheel of knowledge has never ever done something bad to my pets. Sure, most of the prizes are "useless", but you get that with every wheel.

p.s. LOL @ ur siggie, I don't think I read it before xD (not that I've ever had an alcoholic drink in my life, but it seems funny ;3)

@Crail Whyy? why did you have to join them? T_T

Ok here are my arguments:

1. 500 NP a day is nothing.

2. Therefore, if you get nothing from the wheel, you've lost nothing.

3. If you do get something good, then you've won EVERYTHING, all for the price of NOTHING. <--slight exaggeration :whistle:

4. It's all chance!

We can go with your example of the wheel of excitement. One of the most common prizes from that is the mystery question mark thing which usually gives around 50 np, but people still spin it anyway. Why? Because there's a chance of a huge payout and it's fun to watch the wheels spin.

THE END

Ok here are my arguments:

1. 500 NP a day is nothing.

2. Therefore, if you get nothing from the wheel, you've lost nothing.

3. If you do get something good, then you've won EVERYTHING, all for the price of NOTHING. <--slight exaggeration :whistle:

4. It's all chance!

We can go with your example of the wheel of excitement. One of the most common prizes from that is the mystery question mark thing which usually gives around 50 np, but people still spin it anyway. Why? Because there's a chance of a huge payout and it's fun to watch the wheels spin.

Now... for fun here...

1. Maybe... but one 30 day month of spinning = 15,000np. One year = 180,000np. That on the other hand... doesn't seem like nothing. :-P

2. You lost 500np. If you get only a couple decent things in a month... say 5 items worth 1,000np... you still lost 10,000np that month.

3. You win at the cost of 500np. So if you sell it, and it was worth 650np... you made a 150np profit... which seems like very little considering how much you spent on days you didn't get anything, leading up to the day with the reward.

4. But there's more useless stuff on this wheel, so you have a higher chance of getting.... NOTHING. :)

:laughingsmiley:

Okay... that was fun. Continue on with your forum browsing.

Well that's the luck factor. I mean, obviously people are able to get good prizes from it (I know a couple people who got coupons and were ecstatic about it for like a week afterwards xD).

And my point is, You've got NOTHING to lose by spinning it.

So what if you've never got anything decent yet? Would you rather have 0% chance of getting something good or 0.0001%? Personally, I'd go for the 0.0001%.

Yeah, I'd been playing for a long time, and I got a gold brightvale job coupon, worth about 600k. I'd say it's worth it.

I'm in the same boat! I've gotten all the other wheel avatars but this one. Once I get it I'm done. Gets frustrating seeing the cheats prize over and over. Now the wheel of slime (ad), and excitement are worth doing. I've gotten some pretty good stuff from the wheel of excitement and I'm actually taking another look at the mediocrity wheel.

Ditto! I'm also only doing the Wheel of Knowledge in order to get the avvie.

I think the Wheel of Excitement is worth it. And, lately, I've been thinking that the Wheel of Mediocrity is actually the best.

The scientist in me is thinking about doing an experiment... maybe I should track what I get from the wheels (maybe just Excitement and Mediocrity, depends on my mood) for a month or so and see if they're "worth it."

Has anyone else done this?

I'm only doing it for the avvie also...I remember one of the earlier times that I span (spun? spinned?...span is definetly not right..) it, I got a job coupon (EEP!). Unfortunately, I used it, rather than selling it, which I believe is the way to get more for it. Twas a Green Brightvale coupon... *remembers*