Changes to Pet Lending

Hiya all!

With the recent additions of extra transfers per month, we have redesigned how we are running our pet lending chains. We will now be offering ALL the chains each month! For more information about how its going to work, please see this page.

We will also be allowing members to join multiple chains per month - if they have an account that is old enough to have more than one set of transfers each month. I have updated the Pet Lending Procedure to reflect this ^_^

If you want to join additional chains for this month you have until the 4th to let TDN Avatar Lending know ;)

Any questions, or anything that doesn't make sense to you - please ask!

Thanks,

ALP Staff

The minimum age for your account to be able to do pet transfers is 4 months, correct? and that's because of the neopian pound's restriction, independent of TDN's willingness to lend? am i correct in my facts about this?

If you want a pet with a level higher than 1, or with a special color (other than blue, red, green or yellow), yes then your account must be at least 4 months old.

Awesome stuff! :)

I know it says to wait until the 4th to apply for a new chain but if you want one that is pending could we apply now to try and get it so you will lend this month or should we wait?

I know it says to wait until the 4th to apply for a new chain but if you want one that is pending could we apply now to try and get it so you will lend this month or should we wait?

Actually it says you have to reply before the 4th :)

Actually it says you have to reply before the 4th :)

Well then good thing i asked. That would have been upsetting. Hopefully more people will apply for the one i want though as it is pending.

Oooh, I can't wait to participate in this ;3

I just need to organize all the pets I have on all my accounts first ... :king:

Also, I have a question, do you need to be able to do at least 2 transfers a month to participate? (I can't remember if receiving a pet counts as a transfer.. xD)

Also, I have a question, do you need to be able to do at least 2 transfers a month to participate? (I can't remember if receiving a pet counts as a transfer.. xD)

Giving and receiving a pet counts as 1 transfer. :P Otherwise, in the past, the ALP wouldn't have been possible. :)

Heh, it figures that TNT would introduce multiple transfers just in time for me to borrow my last avatar pet on my main account.

Out of curiosity, can we borrow avatar pets on side accounts?

Giving and receiving a pet counts as 1 transfer. :P Otherwise, in the past, the ALP wouldn't have been possible. :)

Ahh, that makes sense. I wanna do this but I have the avatar petpets attached to a whole bunch of pets on my sides so I don't want to have wasted all that time of just letting them sit =/

Oh wells, I'll apply in a few months :king:

I'm just curious... how many chains can we join a month? Currently, I have 4 transfers a month. Does that mean, that I'm allowed to join 4 chains a month? Or are you limiting the amount of chains that can be joined per person?

This is great! Even though it is no use to me until 19 months from now! :laughingsmiley: I am still happy for everyone that CAN use it!

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't even realize I got extra transfers for having an old account! I get 5 this is GREAT :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.