What is the last thing that you ate?

Anisha

i just ate a cup of instant noodles. :(

Um, so what's so bad about it?

Anyways, the last thing I ate was noodles too. Chinese noodles, they were really yummy! :laughingsmiley:

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bad thing is that i ate instant noodles in the afternoon too!

but i didn't have any appetite so i didn't ask my mum to buy dinner and ate it again.

Had my dinner, Pizza, and nothing else.

Chokato berry. xD Not really... last thing I ate was watermelon. :3

When I read the first line, I was like, "What!? Chakota Berry?!" You were kidding around. I got it now. :laughingsmiley:

The last thing I had to eat was a handful of Sour Cream & Dill po-TAY-to chips (crisps). In spite of not liking po-TAY-toes, they were pretty tasty.

Strawberries! Yummm. xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

M&Ms! I was out with a friend and got really snacky so I had to grab a bag from the store. Oooo, they were the peanut butter kind too. I wish I saved some! *mouth watering*

Cereal! xP The captain crunch berries one. I kind of ate breakfast late since I had an interview today and probably should eat again soonish. *nods* But yeah. Cereal and milk, even though I keep that usually for night. xP But I wanted something after eating eggs with wheat bread...

We had breakfast for dinner - bacon, sausages, Rich Soldiers (French toast made from Finnish pulla bread, with jam and whipped cream), and lychees with coconut milk. I'm full to bursting.

CINNABON! So unhealthy, but OH WHO CARES it's so yummy. Mmmmm. I split with two friends and it was an all out war of everyone trying to get the tastiest piece.

CINNABON! So unhealthy, but OH WHO CARES it's so yummy. Mmmmm. I split with two friends and it was an all out war of everyone trying to get the tastiest piece.

Yummy... :mellow: It's been years since I had a Cinnebon....