What is the last thing that you ate?

Anisha

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with 1% milk and a whole bunch of sliced strawberries on top.

Last time I went grocery shopping there was a 2/$5 sale on these giant tubs of strawberries. I splurged and bought two. And now I'm eating nothing but strawberries :laughingsmiley:

Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with 1% milk and a whole bunch of sliced strawberries on top.

Last time I went grocery shopping there was a 2/$5 sale on these giant tubs of strawberries. I splurged and bought two. And now I'm eating nothing but strawberries :laughingsmiley:

Awesome! I love strawberries. They are T.A.S.T.Y! :)

So, the last the thing I ate was a burger. My brother brought it for me. It was yummy, for sure.

Microwave popcorn. I have finally found my holy grail of microwave popcorn- low fat 'natural' flavour - meaning no artifical, chemically enhanced low fat butter topping. Its basically air popped with salt in a bag. Heaven :) But no one seemed to make it, until I found it (random) at shoppers drug mart.

KFC Chicken, with barbecue sauce and spices hmmmm :)

Hey, we are going to KFC this night as it's my mom's birthday. And I know, it's delicious.

So, the last thing I ate was cereals. My mom's not home. So, I made a bowl of cereals for me and my brother.

Some leftover Popeyes biscuts from the other day.

Wow, I am jealous. I love Popeye's and there is sadly none in less than an hour and a half driving distance and I am entirely too lazy to drive that long for some chicken and biscuits.

Also I should not read this thread when I have not eaten all day its just evil and making me even hungrier, case and point I think me stomach rumbling just broke the sound barrier...

The last thing I ate was a piece of pie crust 16 hours ago...

Let's see, a Starbucks Chai tea, then a milkshake and Fries. The lunch of champions. :laughingsmiley:

It's okay... I'll be having teriyaki chicken and mashed potatoes for dinner, so that should make up for it.

The last thing I had to eat was supper: Reuben sandwich, potato and cheddar pierogies, and salad, with a beer to drink (specifically, a dark Quebec strong ale, brewed by Unibroue, whose name I will not say, because I don't want to be accused of swearing on the forum, in any language ;)).

The laast thing I ate was pizza and I had to share with my 3 year old puppy who absolutely loves food and if i don't share she gets a sad look and starts barking at me.