Festival of Neggs: Quest #5

Jenny ^_^

I found mine at the Pet Pet Arena in the Darigan Citadel. This riddle threw me off because it said "benevolent leaders" So I didn't even bother checking the citadel, until I went EVERWHERE else and came up empty handed.

I got the second clue and found mine at the Darigan Citadel (Minions of Darigan). I got lucky this time, at least I think so, because that was only the second city I checked. And I still got the Green Festival Negg :)

Thank you. I was curious as to whether there was a different prize for the other clue some people were getting.

I got "All hail the benevolent royalty

Ruling these five Neopian lands

May your travels be as safe As their reigns are secure"

and it was at the exotic foods in shenkuu, I went to every single possible location and it was at the last one >:(

Aww the same thing happened to me almost... I looked everywhere else and Shenkuu was my last stop. It was in Fanciful Fauna, the petpet shop.

I had the "All hail the benevolent royalty

May your travels be as safe As their reigns are secure" when I first started the quest. I never got the other riddle. I found mine in the Brightvale Coloring Pages. It was like the third place I looked.

Lolz i got mine at the darigan toy store and i found a pink symol at the festival of neggs so i went to the trading post and wanted 25k for knowing it was 30k on teh shop wiz then just a normal was 70k and i looked at other lots and this guy wanted 300k for it but if anyone wants it for aroun 30-40k ill give it 2 u and u can sell it for more

After searching through Haunted Woods and Altador, I finally found mine in Faerie Weapon Shop. Now I know I just wasted time in Haunted Woods 0.0

The guide wasn't up yet so I was just merely following the links posted on the boards that time, hehe.

I found mine at Fairieland Petpets.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

got mine in faerieland, literally I clicked the link and it was there. But, did anyone else's negg show up as the purple one instead of the green?

Mine was orange...weird.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count. Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think the negg you get had to do with which quest you got. I got the first quest:

"Your search for a plastic Negg could take you:

To the land that won the first Altador Cup

Or two lands that have never left the 1st Round

Or a land that doesn't even have a team."

and got the purple negg, and people who got the second quest:

"All hail the benevolent royalty

May your travels be as safe As their reigns are secure"

got the green negg

I got the second riddle and after clicking through all the lands I found the plastic negg in shenkuu at the remarkable restoratives shop.