Festival of Neggs: Quest #4 Steps

hrtbrk

Kari has released her fourth quest! Below are all the steps you need to complete it and win the latest prize!

springtime10_news_image.jpg

• After accepting the quest, go to
    Spooky Petpets
    to receive the Bag of Slymook Food.

• Next, start looking around the Haunted Woods until you finally find the Glowing Slymook. When you find it, read the clue, click the link at the end of the message.

• When on the Haunted Woods map (via clicking the link), search for the glowing slymook (you have to find him 5 times in a row before you will receive the next clue). You can hit Keep Looking to refresh the map. Here is a great
    petpage
    showing his potential locations.

• After finding it 5 times, head to play
    Carnival of Terror
    , sending a score of at least 300 points!

• Once you've completed that, head over to the
    Esophagor

• The Crumpet Monger
    in Neovia is your next stop. Click on the Cinnamon and Sugar Scone for the next clue. Once you've got that, return back to
    Esophagor

• Next, visit the
    Brain Tree
    , clicking link that says "this puzzle" in his clue. Complete the puzzle and then head to Kari to collect your prize!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I can't find it... [removed], that's irritating! xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not curse in any way.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ok, I think I got the clue, it is a green small thing, you have to look carefully... It doen't appear as a pop-up (as i thought) it is hidden literally on the map!

Correct, it's a really small green petpet :P

As for finding it in the first place in shops, try refreshing at the paintbrush section of the haunted woods. People find it there.

Correct, it's a really small green petpet :P

As for finding it in the first place in shops, try refreshing at the paintbrush section of the haunted woods. People find it there.

Wait, so do we find the petpet in the shops first and then on the pet page? Or where it shows on the pet page every single time?

Oh, wait nevermind. Finally found it. I did eventually get it at the halloween paint brush stall. Only had to refresh a thousand times.

Edited by lazycrazykitten

Jeez! How long do you have to refresh at the Costume stall?!... If this is how long this bit takes I'm dreading the next part :P At least TNT have finally stepped up on the plot front (not a war, but better than AoTA)...

This was a fun quest, the type of thing we SHOULD be seeing in plots. ;)

However, I bet Quest 5 will be like Quests 1 and 3, so don't get your hopes up for something amazing.

i have found the petpet over five times on the map but it still wont give me the next clue :( are you meant to find it five times in a row?

i have found the petpet over five times on the map but it still wont give me the next clue :( are you meant to find it five times in a row?

nevermind i FINALLY got it :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

OMG! The Brain Tree puzzle was fun! Is there a normal puzzle game in Neopets? I love doing jigsaw puzzles.