New Loyal User Perk - More Pet Transfers!

Jenny ^_^

I don't get it: my account is 6 years old and it said I have one transfer. I looked at an older pet, and it also has just one. I used one already this month, so maybe that's 2, but by other reports, I should have 4. Bummer.

i have 5 transfers for an 8 1/2 years old account.. nice!

but sadly, i don't really use them much except for avatar purposes..

does this mean TDN Avatar Lending Program will allow us to take part in more than one lending chain per month then?

that'd be awesome, hehe. i still have some pet related avatars yet to achieve.. happy.gif

i have 5 transfers for an 8 1/2 years old account.. nice!

but sadly, i don't really use them much except for avatar purposes..

does this mean TDN Avatar Lending Program will allow us to take part in more than one lending chain per month then?

that'd be awesome, hehe. i still have some pet related avatars yet to achieve.. happy.gif

I'm trying to resist the urge to message them about it, since they probably got swamped with requests the second this was announced. Probably gunna take a bit to decide what sorta new rules/scedule they want to adopt if any.

So, my account is 56 months old (a little under 5 years) and I only have one transfer per month. Not that I would transfer my Neopets, but still, it seems odd that it isn't more.

With an account age of 56 months, you should have more than that. You should have 3, actually. Possibly it's a glitch. You checked and you only had 1?

I think I heard somewhere that if you're not very active on your account, you only get one transfer.

I have three transfers at the moment. It is letting me send three a month, but I still get the original "this will use up your transfer for the month" message. Have those of you who aren't getting the new message with your number tried transferring more pets to see if it works? I'm not sure why my message hasn't changed.

• 1 month later...

Main = 18 months (1 transfer)

Side 1 = 18 months (1 transfer)

Side 2 = 6 years (3 transfers)

Side 3 = 5 years (3 transfers)

I need more transfers on my main <_<

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Native if you have any questions regarding this action.