New Loyal User Perk - More Pet Transfers!

Jenny ^_^

TNT announced in today's news that a new Loyal User perk has been added to the site. Users can now transfer pets more than once depending on the age of the account! To check how many transfers you have, go to the transfer section of the Neopian Pound, click "transfer" under a pet, and pick someone to send it to. There will be a confirmation screen before sending so you won't actually be sending the pet. A message will come up on the next screen that looks like this:

"You are about to transfer PetName to User. This will cost 1,000 NP and will count as one of your 5 User-to-User Transfers for this month. Please confirm that you wish to do this."

It seems that the number goes up once per two years. The account with 5 transfers was 9 1/2 years old. Feel free to post how many transfers you have!

Whoever came up with this idea deserves a pay raise. Seriously, this is something users have been wanting. o_O

However, my account is only ayear old, so I'm stuck at only one transfer for another year. Oh well. :/

Here's the list of my transfers:

Main (35mths)= 2 tranfers

Side 1 (6 yrs)= 4 transfers

Side 2 (6 mths)= 1 transfer

Side 3 (8 yrs)= 5 transfers

I guess it might be safe to assume that the max number of transfers is 5? I would honestly wish to KISS the person who came up with this :D. It's a lifesaver, and would really save a lot of pound transfering :D.

8 years - 5 transfers :king:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You are about to transfer Great_Kauthulhu to xellotath. This will cost 1,000 NP and will count as one of your 2 User-to-User Transfers for this month. Please confirm that you wish to do this.

Whoo-hoo! More transfers!

You are about to transfer Kanga_44057 ----. This will cost 1,000 NP and will count as one of your 5 User-to-User Transfers for this month. Please confirm that you wish to do this.

My account is 8 1/2 years old.

This is really good if you are doing pet and petpet transfers for avatars. You can get a pet that's aged, and then transfer the pet back if both users have enough transfers.

You are about to transfer Rawrmmmz to irisjek. This will cost 1,000 NP and will count as one of your 3 User-to-User Transfers for this month. Please confirm that you wish to do this.

3X for my 4 years old accounts.

Wow, this is nice! I wonder how that'll do for TDN avatar lending? :O

ahh well I guess my account just ain't old enough, 18 months old = 1 transfer -_-

It'll probably be old enough soon, 18 months is quite a bit! It'll probably change with 2 years (24 months)

Are you certain you're looking in the right place? You should first almost transfer a pet, then it'll say you use one of your # transfers. I think you have 4.

I can only do one for my 6 year account...why?

You should have four transfers available. That's how many I have and my account is six and a half years old