im new ^^

Skylar

Hi everyone!! I'm new to the forum.

I'm Skylar and a i fail at neopets and need friends who play!

Anyone care to help me out with the fact that im so lame? (and i do not mean give me stuff...i just mean tips and things )

how is everyone :D

hmm yea sense im on i can give you some tips if you want. mainly GAMES ARE YOUR FRIEND. i cant stress that enough. i make 20k just by being good at the games i play {whats easy for me doesnt nessisarly mean easy for you} so what i suggest is just going out and playing multiple games of things and seeing which ones you like, add thoughs to your favorates. play them at least three times a day and for the record no you dont have to score 1000np every time.

what people dont remember when there a newbie is "OHHH I GATTA GET 1000NP EVERY GAME OOOOOOOOOOOOO" my short rebuttle. NO!!!! just do what you can and be glad at it, im experianced of over 6 years and even i have some days where i just say "blip this". there is absolutely no shame in scoreing less for a game and still makeing 5 - 10k off it for being inexperianced. so dont fall into the newbie trap of "i gotta do this" no you dont.

another thing newbies often make the mistake of is not useing the sw. the shop wizard often doesnt show the main price of a item refresh a few times to find it. but it does give you a idea of what a item costs.

a few more things is, if you cant find it on the sw its POSSIBLY a unbuyable item {more then 99,999np} to find its actual price use the tradeing post. {found in the quick tool bar near the sw or the mystery island} search the item and put it to "identical to phrase" it should come up with something, if it doesnt. its possible the item is a brand new released item and therefor it wont have a price till more people get the item and decide how low its gonna sell for.

ME personally ive been going the stock market route. but i dont suggest that for you till you can make at least 15k a day easily. if you have questions of need help just message me.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Your Life’ to ‘New Users / Welcome’.

Really, guys. You should have known to report this as a misplaced topic.

Welcome to TDN Skylar. I'm new to TDN too, but I've been playing Neopets for a while now.

Just know: there's no quick and easy way to make NP. It's all about finding the games you enjoy playing and making NP for having fun!

Oh - Then using your NP to have more fun!

CAV2 and Shadaw - you guys are funny :P

hillarious apparently. sense im on the matter i didnt notice it was in the wrong place because the first time i was in this thread was because i used the quick referance on the side of the index and have been following it through email.

I just want to reply for my first post on TDN, but I've been playing Neopets for awhile and I know a few tricks. Number One:DON'T beg and/or offer a pile of dung on a baby paint brush. That will just get you blocked, reported or even iced.That is bad. Number Two: Get a shop. They only cost about 500 neopoints, and if you find a codestone as a random event or in a daily, you can easily sell it. Number Three: Look for free stuff on the trading post. If you see someone asking for 'free' on ten omelettes, you might be able to get a few neopoints. And, four, as CAV2 said, do dailies, the simplest way to get neopoints. :yes:

• 4 weeks later...

Good advice given above, I'm sure if you ask specific questions you will get more good advice too :)

good Luck

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stephé if you have any questions regarding this action.