Meepits

Secre

I fully understand that this will be seen as a stupid question and is likely to a) cause laughter and scorn and b) enable an awful lot of silly comments. However, that will not deter me from asking - what is it with the meepits? I don't understand the conspiracy theories. How can meepits take over neopia and what interest would they have in tdn? Could someone please enlighten me so I feel less confused when the whole meepit argument comes up again, as surely it will.

(I can however understand the obsession with squirrels. Evil blighters they is.)

Well for starters if you look up Meepits in the Neopedia this is what you get:

http://www.neopets.com/neopedia.phtml?neopedia_id=152

TNT kind of started the idea that they were creepy and subversive, and at TDN they've done a few thing to perpetuate the concept, but as far as I know it's not really anyone thing you can point to and say, "This is why there is a meepit plot."

Mostly I think it is just because they are really popular and then little things like the creepy images TNT puts out ever once in a while:

fur_meepit_chair.gifgif_meepit_sign.gifmeepit_scary.gif

Yeah, I totally adore that neopedia article. It is just funny :laughingsmiley:. But heey, meepits are not really trying to take over neopia. They are to small and to cute for that and- Ahh! Get it of me! It's the meep-...

Meepits: hehehe... :evil: