Silly question but...

Vixensykerd

I'm thinking of making my petpage into a "top 20 easy gaming avatars and how to get them", but... just to make sure...

It's not a freezable offence to post the solutions to hidden avatars, is it? And nothing about the above title is freezable? I'm just making sure - always scared I'll be frozen now my account is remotely good lol

Better safe than sorry, right? In any case, you calling it an "issue" in your last post made me think it was going to be a NT article. :X You could probably submit it as an article too. n_n But yeah, I'm sure everyone is eager to see your petpage! Be sure to share it with us.

I see pages like that very often! I think you'll be fine, and please make that guide I'm really bad at getting game avatas I wish I knew a way to get some of them avvies. Let us know when you make it!

I think you'll be ok, I've seen much "worse" pages for Neopets, such as a dailies page, giving tips I've only seen on here before, even some I haven't.

*Gets ready for flaming* And guys, I have a confession to make. *gasp* I'm actually not much of an Avvie collector. :O!

tut tut lol. Well, a little nervous and under pressure now lol! I'm trying to wait until I can get my hands on my old copy of dreamweaver (its around here somewhere... Under the socks? No...hmm...) until I start to do the bulk of it. When I've got it up and running, I'll post a link on here :)

Thanks for all the support! Didn't think anybody would be that bothered! :D

• 3 weeks later...