The Festival of Neggs has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seemed like a smart Neopian. The first ingredient I'll need is a delectable fruit that can only be found in one place. You know, it's true what they say about the enlightened farming methods of King Hagan's subjects. They sure put their wisdom to good use! I don't have time to go over the rest of the ingredients, but I am sure you will figure it out along the way.

So they are asking for a brightvale fruit!

I bought a Cackleberry from http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=81

Ahh, let me guess... doing a little shopping for Kari, eh? Pretty much the only time that those Cackleberries sell is when she's cooking a pot of her delicious Speckled Negg Stew. I take it you'll be heading north from here, then? After all, what's a Speckled Negg Stew without a wheel of Bubbling Snot Cheese?

Bubbling Snot Cheese... I wonder how I should get that, it's very expensive... :worried:

So they are asking for a brightvale fruit!

I bought a Cackleberry from http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=81

Bubbling Snot Cheese... I wonder how I should get that, it's very expensive... :worried:

I can't find a cackleberry :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't find a cackleberry :/

Edit: No, you need a Cackleberry

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I won a Bubbling Blueberry and Gooey Snot cheese and mixed them in the cooking pot on Mystery Island, and Jhuidah gave me another clue.

"Those ingredients that you put in my cooking pot were rather... extreme. You got them in Meridell, you say? I guess that's no surprise; they've got some pretty radical ideas about food. I have to give them credit, though—that ratio they've come up with for making stew... I believe it's x minus four, multiplied by three, where x equals the number of your vegetable of choice? Brilliant!"

Next part is playing Extreme Potato Counter. Play the first level.. count the potatoes, subtract 4 and multiply by 3. Enter that as your answer and you'll get the next clue.

So for example if you have 7 potatoes in round 1, you'd enter 9 (7-4=3; 3*3=9).

potatocounter.png

Do you have to buy the cackleberry from Brightvale Fruits?

Edit: Never mind, I just got it.

Any tips on how to win the cheeses?

I just pressed push cheese faster all the time

The prize is OK I guess. And she didn't take my items lol

I just pressed push cheese faster all the time

The prize is OK I guess. And she didn't take my items lol

I did that til I could not play any more

You can only play 3 times a day. :grrr: :P

Tomorrow is another day :D

I did that til I could not play any more

You can only play 3 times a day. :grrr: :P

Tomorrow is another day :D

It's still a luck game though :O

I was just lucky today I guess :)

I won a Bubbling Blueberry and Gooey Snot cheese and mixed them in the cooking pot on Mystery Island, and Jhuidah gave me another clue.

"Those ingredients that you put in my cooking pot were rather... extreme. You got them in Meridell, you say? I guess that's no surprise; they've got some pretty radical ideas about food. I have to give them credit, thoughthat ratio they've come up with for making stew... I believe it's x minus four, multiplied by three, where x equals the number of your vegetable of choice? Brilliant!"

I put in Bubbling Blueberry and Gooey Snot Cheese (because I need Bubbling Snot Cheese) and I keep getting the "Oh Dear, looks like Pango Pango isn't very happy!" message :/

Do I need to add in something else?

(EDITED FOR STUPIDITY)

I only have a bubbling blueberry cheese wedge. Im smart.

Next part is playing Extreme Potato Counter. Play the first level.. count the potatoes, subtract 4 and multiply by 3. Enter that as your answer and you'll get the next clue.

So for example if you have 7 potatoes in round 1, you'd enter 9 (7-4=3; 3*3=9).

Posted Image

I thought maybe the potato guy meant Lord Darigan, but he doesn't do anything different right now. Any idea who else it might be?

I thought maybe the potato guy meant Lord Darigan, but he doesn't do anything different right now. Any idea who else it might be?

I think he means Lord Darigan, too. But I played Cell Block and checked in the tower and nothing.

Is there any hidden area in his citadel?

Go to cell block and click on Guard One (Galgarrath). His entire image has a specific x,y coordinate and I'm not sure if the same area works for everyone but I clicked on his nostril (exact location for me was 44,48) and got the Citadel Stew Spice.

stewspice.png

After that you can head back to the quest page to complete it.

That quest was pretty easy. I got super lucky with Cheeseroller, and got both cheeses on the first try. I'm happy that we get to keep our ingredients when we're done this quest.

Can someone take a screenie when they find it? Much appreciated!

i found it in coltzan's shrine

I think you have to use specific cheeses, which are rather expensive, the snot and the blueberry cheeses. What really worked for me was pushing left and right. Everytime I pushed foward something happened which made me lose time.

I thought the potato guy meant space when he looked up. I went to the moon and space station but didn't find anything. Took me a while to finally get it...