nparto330

I got online today and saw that someone neomailed me saying that the avatar checklist can't be displayed because it's an offsite from neopets. Is that true? :crying: just in case someone was going to report me. Just thought that I'd ask since I got the greatest help site from you!

Thank you

If you put it as a link in your lookup or wherever it is on neopets then it won't work. If they open another browser and type in the url then it should. I personally just created my own petpage with all that on there. its quiggler513 if you want to look.

in my lookup. Its crazy they going to report me as I take avatars checklist down.

I just found that strange that some anonymous person would neomail me and say that I couldn't have that counter on there since it was an off site from neopets. That and you can't refer to it in neoboards. I know if it doesn't have something to do with neopets, then you can't post it. This one does though. Maybe I'm just confused, right?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Did you remove it because i don't see it. Having counters isn't a bad thing. I see a bunch of people with counters on neo. I would just say don't worry about it they just seem like they are trying to be mean for the sake of being mean. Chances are they will be told off for it.

It shouldn't be an issue with TNT. The name of the site is on our graphics so they are not stolen by anyone. (And believe it or not, some people do steal watermarked images o.O) The Daily Neopets one of the most famous Neopets fansite and TNT are aware of our existence. I have never heard of anyone being frozen or warned for using one of our counter image either.