Tomorrow I am 4 years with neopets

Viridian

Tomorrow I will be 4 years with Neopets... Next to that it will also be the birthday of my beloved kougra, iriskuppen.

You think I should give her something special? :D I'm thinking of painting her for her 5th birthday, but I don't have the NPs ready for that now...

So what do you guys think? :D *Next to curing her from Reptillioritus >.<*

I love the plushie Kougra. I was going to paint my Kougra Disco. I even bought the brush. But I have the background from the New Game Challenge for the Gem Heist game. And the colors of the Disco Kougra just wouldn't look as good.

Pirate would be really cute too. How long do you have before she's 5?

haha good point. I've been up since 5. I'm delirious.

Awww. Yay! If I don't paint my Kougra Disco, I'll probably create a Kougra on a side account, to make Disco. I just love the Disco Kougras.

That is awesome! My account is barely 4 months old, let alone 4 years!! As a present, hmmmm.... I would paint her something super nice like pirate, but since you cant... I would buy your pet either a super awesome backround or some wearable that really makes her look cool.

Congrats on reaching your four year anniversary. I hope you have many more happy years of playing Neo!

Thanks!

9 years huh? That's quite some time!

Oh and I decided to paint her mazzew pirate, that was worth it *has two pirate mazzews now... :wub_anim: *

So.. Pirate paint brush for the actual kougra is next! :D Unless I get a FFQ... :whistle: