I can't seem to get Game Avatars.

Shalew

I think a lot of people have exactly this issue - I have very few game avatars although I've come amazingly close to extreme herders and the extreme potato counter.

I used to be sooo bad at games. But I just can't stress enough... practice. Like today's DD game. My top score? 150. But I kept practicing through-out the day, and I finally beat AAA's score of 650. So if you keep practicing... your high score will keep rising.

I got the Kass Basher one by accident. It's a deceptively simple game, I checked TDN's guide and it gave me the tip i needed-the secret is to hold down the mouse/spacebar while the kass is going up, and to release the button at the top of the arc. then, when hitting the ground, bounce it by clicking/spacebaring at the right time. Simply wait for the wind to reach 9, and go! You need to unlock the higher bat types first, and then getting the avatar with the bat is very easy if you're doing it correctly. And then, you can use kass basher as an awesome daily, where you get 3K in just a minute or two daily!

I FAIL miserably at games.

I only have a few game avatars.

Sutek's Tomb, Eliv Thade, library faerie, monotony wheel, misfortune wheel, ace zafara, pick your own, and neoquest weakling just to name a few..

Most of the avatars require a really long play time (I have the lowest patience known to man -_-)

and skill that I don't have -_-

oo! i dont have many either, but i do have one fore kass basher and advert attack! those are the easiest ones to get for me. have you ever tried the kass basher and the advert attack one? its actually pretty easy and it builds up my self esteem! :woot: