If you want to report TNT...

tempdisplay

So I was thinking if there's an Internet Law System as I felt TNT weren't being fair, not just to me but to a few others, and don't run things well. Then someone told me about the BBB, the Better Business Bureau. I am yet to fill the form, I'm not sure if I should as I don't have beef with them, I think they could run things better, and all I want is my account back.

So here's the form directed at Neopets if anyone cares: http://www.la.bbb.org/ComplaintDetail.aspx?CompanyID=13161104

I hope I don't in trouble for this :P

Personally I've never had any real issue with neopets, but I couldn't blame you if you decided to make a complaint - particularly if you have put real money into the site. I've never found it fair that they freeze people so readily and it makes it so much worse if you have neocash on your account.

I don't however live in America so I don't know how this 'Better Business Bureau' can do...

Your profile says you are 14 years old. I am not sure but I think you have to be 18 to use better business bureau, or have a parent do it for you, and I think they help unfairly frozen permium members get their accounts back first since they are paying for the service. They have become unfair in the last few weeks though. BTW what is wrong with Chariot Chase? I notice a glitch with Hannah and the Pirate caves. Everytime the game starts after you select a level if you look quickly befor the game starts it always says level 3 but that does not interfere with game play.