Treasure maps

Secre

Is there any point in them? A passing zombie just gave me a piece of the spooky treasure map, and I was wondering whether there is any real point in keeping it and what I can get from it.

The Spooky Treasure Map gives you around 10k and some random Spooky Foods. Of course, these Spooky Foods can be the junk ones you get from Test Your Strength and stuff like that, but it could also be like a Snorkle Snout. All of the maps, aside from the Lab Maps, of course, give similar prizes.

I say just sell them. Putting them together isn't worth the risk. :/

Unless your into gambling, not really - the only ones worth it are the lab map and the petpet lab map.

Unless, like I say, your into gambling. You get, I think, 10k for completing the map, then (again, I believe) a "bonus item". This could be a super-rare paintbrush! Or it could be a boring plushie of some kind... Which means the amount you have to put in to get the completed (50k upwards?) set might acutally only pay out to 15k... Or it might pay out for a lot lot more. So, like I say, buying the map is a bit of a gamble - which is fine if your into that.

If you win it all on keyquest or RE however, is a different story...

Guest liisikenekese

I don't think it's worth it to complete. I have done that spooky map thing and the chances of getting something good are very slim. More useful to sell it in my opinion.

Cool thanks. That makes it far easier! I'll wait til packrat thing complete then just get rid of it in my shop...thanks again - I didn't want to chuck it if there was some fabulous prize at the end!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Pirusher).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Pirusher if you have any questions regarding this action.