Batman

I went and updated my signature with the 3 daily double dares completed and all the sudden my avatar counter just says posted image. When i went to the avatar section to get a new one I don't see any of the images for the actual counters. So i went to the avatar page and it says that I don't have any listed. So i tried to import them with the 1 click import but it says that i have already used it and have to wait until the 15th of march... What is going on? Is this just me that has this going on? I am fairly certain that i didn't click wipe my avatars since i haven't been to that page in awhile and my mootix counter was working until i updated my signature today. help?

oh that's really strange... *stares at sig*

Edit: It's perfectly fine for me...

I think that is because your sig does not have the avatar counter in it which is not working.

Mmm I had this problem this morning. I didn't try changing the link to fix it as I hoped it would just kinda sort itself out later :P

I went to the page to try and fix it but i couldn't see any of the pictures to know which counter i would be using.

@Ian thank you I just was wondering.

I literally just came across this and was about to ask on this forum - I'm glad someone else asked first! I went to add an avatar and it told me I had only one 1 avatar...I only just did the one click update a couple of days ago as well.

EDIT: And yep, my neoavatar counter is now at 1.

EDIT 2: Sorry, just noticed Ian's post. Thanks for trying to get it sorted...

At least it was the avatar counter that said one. Imagine the panic if our lookups on Neopets said one. :ohno:

I am pretty sure i would have been super pissed off. I actually did check my neo though i was confused. I don't really know what i was expecting to find but i did it anyways.

Thanks Ian! Now my siggy is up and running and beautiful!!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.