an interesting idea i had

Shadaw the Rampage

My idea i had was, when i did my shop wizard restocking and started buying paintbrushes at cheaper prices to resell. ive for the last little bit been doing that and putting them in my gallery. my idea was to resell them to continue my efforts. the problem is i cannot resell them sense ive been wanting to just sell em to neofriends, but sense thats counter productive i was debateing selling to people on the tdn forums.

that was the general plan of the gallery.

oh right, sense i have a side now, im refering to my gallery on my account shadaw_c neomail me on there, for all tdn members interested put in the header "tdn paintbrush" just makes it a whole lot easyer to know who's who and what not

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=shadaw_c

a direct link to my gallery for thoughs who are interested

hey thats a great idea! Im actually interested in one of your paintbrushes so I will send you a quick neomail in a sec.. :laughingsmiley:

tdn members do pretty much, most of these are sw specials that i do in order to make good deals on them that you guys get a cheaper price than tradeing post. i get a bit of profit. it helps everyone. though the profit goes into buying more paint brushes so you see where im going with this yes? for tonight though i need to be getting to sleep. neomail me with any questions you might have and ill get back to you in the morning.

I wish I could have come to you before I painted my Jubjub cloud. I would much rather give my NP to someone here on the Forum, than some random shop owner. I'm going to have to browse my side accounts and see what I'd like to paint some of the pets, and then check out your gallery.

I definitely agree with you Spritzie, I would much rather spend my np on a TDN persons stuff than a random player. Then I know that I am not giving my np to someone who doesn't care about neo.

well its first come first serve on the paint brushes, i sold my snow paint brush last night. and a friend of mine is alfter a sketchy petpet paint brush so i might be a little bit in the restocking department but i assure you ill have plenty of paint brushes for everyone.

-edit-

to explain how this works easyer. the gallery is the shop, but when someones interested i remove them and put them up for trade with a large "reserved" sign on it so that its a safe trade and no one gets taken. that and it keeps people from wanting to buy a paintbrush thats already been negotiated for.

Will this be a continuous thing? As in, will you continue to put PB's in over time, as you get them? If that's the case, I'll definitely have to keep checking back on your gallery.

Of all the years I've been on Neopets, I've really neglected painting my pets. (On my main, only 1 pet is painted.) So I'd love to take this as a chance to improve some of my pets.

its a continuous thing because i am HORRIBLE at looking at large ammounts of np and not spending em. this way im makeing a investment thats profitable for us and everyone else. xD it also keeps me from spending huge ammounts of np on really trivial things that i regret later.

That's a very good idea. I used to spend a lot of NP. But the last few months, I've been hording it for the most part. Trying not to spend, and just save. But then I broke down and bought a Disco PB last week.

I'll definitely keep checking back. :)

i do beleave im intitled to call them "shop wizard specials" due to the the prices and what not. ;)

btw might i just mention dr.who is awesome love the avatar.

-edit-

i normally dont do this, but i saw a desert paint brush stamp for sale on the sw and i bought it. ill sell it to anyone whos interested.

-edited edit-

sniped a ghost petpet paint brush, its in my gallery along with the survivors from today.

Edited by Shadaw The Rampage