Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

"There, now my services of cleaning aren't even necessary, Dillon has done it all." TJ smiled and walked out, blew up a balloon, and floated away.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh yea, whoops." TJ quickly placed everything back exactly where METROID got it from, nothing was even a cenimeter off. "May I please go now?" he asked.

"Yes. I'll get Metroid to do something later. Give me the cash in your pocket that you took from the register and you may go." anime said.

TJ had an idea, "Why don't you have metroid attempt to get rid of that SUPER heavy MOP over there." TJ smiled!

"I'll do that." anime said. She counted the money in the register, which had mysteriously reappered, and let him leave.

TJ now being free, decided to go run in circles for a little while. But with metroid not here, it was no fun, TJ went back to the shop. "HEY ANIME"

TJ knowing full well that Anime was at dinner, took advantage of this moment, and took a couple hundred dolars out of the register.

((anime is at dinner metroid))

"No. PLASTER. And TJ, you took.... $565 dollars. I counted what was in the register." anime said.

"Ahh, close enough, here is the $300 dollars I took." TJ wined as he walked outa the room.

Anime locks up the money, then wacks Metroid. "PLASTER. Or you go back in the glitter glue world." anime said.