Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ suddenly remembers Anime has pwnful powers. "AAHHHH" he popped he balloon and ran and put everything back in the store.

All of a sudden it started to snow again.

No true =)TJ i will tattle on you too. So :P

"You know Dillon, in order for this to look better, you need to add some qoutes and other stuff. Example:

"Not true =)TJ I will tattle on you too. So... :P" replied Dillon.

TJ suddenly remembers Anime has pwnful powers. "AAHHHH" he popped he balloon and ran and put everything back in the store.

All of a sudden it started to snow again.

"Oh boy!" shouted Metroid excitedly. He then tried to make a snow angle, but it looked more of a blob shape.

TJ threw himself onto the ground, be fell 3 feet down into the snow. He whistled and said "Whoops, I guess I 'forgot' to put some of Anime's stuff back when I was there."

i wanna go sledding

*slides down hill and hits TJ.*

"Sorry TJ. " I say

TJ wondered what had hit him, he looked around and saw no one, because Dillon had kept going at super sonic speed. "Hmm, very interesting."

keeps sledding at supersonic speed.

*stop and lands on Metroids head*

Apologizes to Metroid

"Sorry Metroid! "said Dillon

TJ started to cry, "But it is a snow day Anime, I refuse to work on snow days." he managed to get out before he started to wale.

"You were the ones robbing my shop. Clean it up and make it look nice, and put all the stuff back, or I call the cops on all THREE of you." anime said.

Anime i didnt do it. It was metroid but Tj was an accesory

*starts to clean anyways*

"I have the right to a trial before my peers, and I would like to present my evidence to the court." TJ said, still refusing to clean.

*clones self 4 time*

*cleans animes shop*

*says goodbye i have to go back to the real world* shudders

"OK then.... TJ, all proof is against you. Get the stuff back in there, or I charge Metroid of theviry, and you of being an accessory on account of the video tape and not stoping him, and with you're record, you'll never make it." anime said.