Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I still refuse to go to even that store, I'm afriad of all stores, except for anime's. Speaking of that, she's not around, do you wanna go rob Anime's store?"

Fine ignore the cake that i baked.

*beats Metroid and =)TJ in the head with the easy bake oven*

HIYA! i exclaimed TAKE THAT

"I still refuse to go to even that store, I'm afriad of all stores, except for anime's. Speaking of that, she's not around, do you wanna go rob Anime's store?"

Metroid placed a paper bag over his head, oblivious to the fact that it has no eyeholes. "Sure!"

As a matter of fact i dont

Metroid and =Tj you better pay me 29.95 for the easy bake oven!

((HAHA, I will ignore that, since I'm a George Bush fan, but it was funny,))

"okay, lets go." They wondered days and nights though the wilderness until they finally came upon Anime's Shop.

"Why, I'm holding the tape recorder to give to Anime when she returns later today, and I couldn't go through with it."

TJ quickly grabbed it all, blew up a balloon, and flew up to his secret castle. "HAHA, you can't catch me. Oh, and by the way, I left that tape of you stealing all of the stuff on Anime's desk."

"Holy crapfart!" squealed Metroid. Lemme think. If TJ stole OUR loot and Anime now has possession of a tape of me stealing the loot, there is only one thing I can do. DANCE! Metroid threw a rock at TJ's balloon and began dancing as his balloon popped and fell in a nearby corn field.

TJ, quickly thinking on his feet, put on the scarecrows cloths to change his identity. "Now metroid will never find me." TJ accidentlly yelled.