Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

The Tree was certainly shocked to hear this. Morgan held strong and held up her fists. She absolutely did not want to lose. Thats why the Tree started to snooze. He wanted to play dumb, catch Morgan off guard, thats why he's acting like a total retard.

Meanwhile, Metroid was watching balloons float by with his telescope.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh no," TJ yelled, "Metroid can't see where my secret balloon castle is, I must self destruct." Just as he said that, he poked a hole into his balloon, and fell that whole 47 miles to the ground, and guess where he landed!

TJ fell right on Metroid, and it ended up doing more damage to Metroid then it did for TJ. TJ popped right up and said, "Oh hey, metroid, how ya doin?" Metroid got up slowly...

"I guess I deserved that. Say, I wish it was snoing." All of a sudden snow started to poor out of the sky, and all the schools were closed!

"NO METROID, do NOT throw snowballs at TJ." TJ shouted, but it was already to late, metroid had just thorwn one in TJ's face.

The race was on, you could tell it was coming, TJ and Metroid were going to have a snowball fight. They each built their forts as quickly as possible.

Metroid appeared in front of Dillon and pushed him off a 'inconveniently' placed cliff. "His name is MOP, by the way!" he called out.

"Sorry. I can only use $1, $2, $5, or $99.99."

Fine

I give MOP 99.99 and i wish for 10 lemon jellies.

Metroid finished his fort and got out his SNowball Flinger 8000.

Just as TJ wished it had snowed, TJ wished that he had the newest version of the Snowball Flinger, and *poof* there it was the Snowball Flinger 8001. TJ loaded it up with 8001 snowballs, yelled "FIRE" and they shot out of there.

All of a sudden, all the snow was gone. A magical genie popped up and said that TJ's wishes were now over.