Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((I didn't know. @_@))

"Um... Ok..." anime said. She went and bought a moderatly priced, nice-looking shrubbery and brought it to the Knights.

The knights accept the shrubbery

"Yes, it is a good shrubbery. I like the laurels particularly.

But there is one small problem.... We are now no longer the Knights Who Say "Ni" We are now the Knights who say "Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringmm. so to leave you must pass these Tests, do you accept" The knights said

"shes, accepted the tests!!!, no backing out now Ni

Firstly, you must find....ANOTHER SHRUBBERY!!!

THEN... Then, when you have found the shrubbery,you must place it here, beside this shrubbery, only slightly

higher, so we get the two-level effect with a little path running down the middle." The leader said

"A path, A Path, YAY" the one on the left said

"then for your final test, after you have found the Shrubbery, you must cut down the tallest, mightiest tree in the forest with a HERRING, Ni, Ni "Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringmm" the leader said

((to hear the new long catchphrase go here: http://lorien.sdsu.edu/~carroll/audio/icky.wav))

((Broken link))

"Ok then." anime said. She went out and bought another shrubbery, put it carefully in place to where there was a two-level effect with a little path down the middl,e then went off to find a herring to cut the tallest tree down with.

Metroid laughed hysterically for no particular reason as he watched TJ floating in a balloon. "TJ, I have your pills!" he screamed as he tossed a few thumbtacks at TJ.

Just now coming out of hiding from having sharp objects thrown at him TJ said in a moaning voice, "Where did that Metroid go, I have to have some payback." *looks around*

AA picked up his package and slipped Ellie a Metroid-destroyer at the same time. He saw anime and tossed her a herring.