Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

(On the Metroids comics thread in Random CHit CHat, choose a psrite from [ulr=http://www.spriters-resource.com/]here[/url] and post the link there.)

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid thanked Anime for letting MOP stay in the freezer longer. He then got out chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and a bowl ready for when it's ready to take MOP out. He turned to Zac. "It's nice to see you are concerned about the freezer getting cold.

(Dillon, you should really state your name you aren't really talking much in third person. You also need to be specific with what you are doing)

Metroid really got irritated because MOP was having a brain fart by not relizing his surroundings. To control this, he shoved MOP into a blender.

(Dillon, you should really state your name you aren't really talking much in third person. You also need to be specific with what you are doing)

Im trying to get a sprite like Anime told me too. And im having trouble and she's helping me.

(Oh, kill me now....)

ANime banged her head on the wall beacuse there are WAY to many people out there who think they know everything but so obviously don't.