Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TJ called the cops.

Operator: "Hello, 911, what is your emergency?"

TJ: "Like, YO, Sup, dawg, my like friend here, like stole this like display shoe like.

Operator: "What is your loacation sir?"

TJ: Like, I'm not really sure, like maybe the mall, or HEY maybe I'm like in the shoe store, like."

Operator: "Don't worry sir, I'm sending the police to your location right now, just don't move."

TJ: "Like, why can't I move?"

Operator: "BECAUSE I SAID SO DANG IT."

TJ: "Like, w/e, good bye."

Character: Dill the chatspeak and spammer kING

Mission: To chatspeak and spam everyones inboxes

Comics so far: No clue

Description: In order to crash everyones computers I shall spam all the people email boxes with chatspeak and annoying ads for stupid products like No gain. I rule the Chatspeak and SPam BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Muhahahahahahaha ............. Meniacly laugh fades off.

((dillon i think you have to be part of metroid comics, so why not pick out a sprite from....(err whats the website)))

"also i have a new partner, meet the Knights Who Say Ni" Vivi said as pointing to the other robot

"Ni, Ni, Ni, Ni, Ni, you may not win, unless we have a sacrifice, Ni, Ni" the knights who say Ni said

"that is my new apprentice, a group has joined me to take over the world, i presnt to the world, was introduced in Monty python, i give to you, The Knights who say Ni" Vivi said

"Ni,Ni,Ni, a sacrifice we need" The knights said from one of the robots

"yeah but he keeps going on about a sacrifice, dunno why"