Metroid

Ellie_Penguin

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AA read the note on the back of MOPs jacket saying "Blow me up!". He tossed an armed grenade in his direction. "Woops, missed." he said as the grenade landed next to Metroid.

The Penguins finished the Weapon Center and are now ready to go back in business. They set up the stand and eveything they needed. Penguin Boss takes Vivi's order. "Yes we do have them. They cost $50 a box, but because you are our first customer, if you buy 2 you get 1 free and we will throw in a special rocket gun worth $25!"

Penguin Boss shows him the list of what is included in the package:

1 box contains:

-A giant robot poking machine

-A cleaning kit

-A voice-activated chip (now you'll only have to use your voice to operate the machine!)

-A glass clase for protection

-A 3-year warranty

-A gum pokin prank package! Prank your friends with the amazing gum that pokes your tongue!

-And last but not least, a free ticket to the Robot test camp. Where you can test your robot weapons as many times as you like for a whole year!

AA walked up to the Penguin's Weapon Centre. "You know, if you sell me explosives with a 50% discount, I'll let you have two square kilometres of space in my tunnel network's shopping complex free of charge!"

"I'll increase the amount of space you get by a kilometre every 2 months the deal is on."